Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Do I Have To Buy Into Signature Homes, Terrace And Apartment At Offplan? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do I Have To Buy Into Signature Homes, Terrace And Apartment At Offplan? (105 Views)

OFFPLAN PROPERTY. Luxury 3 Bedroom + BQ (penthouse) In Camberwall Advantage 1 / THE SIGNATURE TERRACE, HOMES AND APARTMENT ABIJO / Westwood Homes And Apartment From 12.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Have To Buy Into Signature Homes, Terrace And Apartment At Offplan? by Dhamillahreh(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2021
*WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY INTO SIGNATURE HOMES, TERRACE AND APARTMENT AT OFFPLAN?*

I was with a prospective client few days ago and he was telling me about the 90's and how much he loves cars, he went on to tell me the price he got the Benz 230 which was the most popular car then. Meanwhile his wife who understood real estate investment convinced him to buy a house on Offplan, he was able to make payment on instalment and also monitor the construction process. Few years later, Benz is out of the picture and the house he got is still very much price worthy.

Allow me give to you an insight on the advantage of buying a property on offplan in real estate.

- When it comes to offplan purchase, you build along with the developer from the foundation stage to the finishing stages. This is a great advantage because you get to see the materials used in building, plus, no one want to buy a house that has poor foundation, or will have cracked wall after few years.

- Another interesting benefits of getting an Offplan house is you have the privilege to do some internal adjustments in respect to the sizes, designs and layouts before completion.

- Also the property is brand new and you can have an input into the central decor, POP designs and fittings.

- Buyers can also have a pick in colour arrangements and are often given a detailed interiors like the quality of tiles, toiletries that will suit their budget.

- Buying at offplan means you are buying at a discounted rate which means your investment has already appreciated before completion. That’s juicy right?

- A house bought before completion has great advantage because you have the opportunity to pay as you build, meaning instalment payment is very much accepted. This way you can have two or three Offplan houses at the same time, without breaking the bank.

Just in case you didn't know all of this, now you know, why not start investing in Offplan projects today.

At the signature... quality delivery is our priority.

*Building Specification and Prices*

2 bedroom Apartment + bq = N23,500,000

3 bedroom Penthouse Apartment + bq = N35,000,000

3 bedroom Terrace + bq = N35,000,000

5 bedroom Terrace = N41,000,000

5 bedroom Detached Duplex + bq = N55,000,000

For more information and inquiries call 08068336744

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / Damprising Effect / Signs That Tell You It’s Time To Go For Insulation Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.