Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program (12204 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022 / Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme May 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by DSpokesMan(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
oluwatobioloye:
Any update on this?
@handsomeclouds, @yusufmurry, @kaze4blues, @Kaplan01, @Tantos, @DSpokesMan, @Magnomi, @ashdot

Mails for Aptitude Test dropped last night. I'm scheduled for Friday, March 12.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by GStarr: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
For recently conducted HCP past questions and answers containing numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, general mathematics, use of English, plus Bank awareness test questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by femiesomuch: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Hello guys, thank you for the awesome thread. Please i will love to be added to the WhatsApp group too. My number is 08038080757. I will suggest we still post some relevant information here too. Thanks all
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by GiantStrides11: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2021
We are organizing an online tutorial masterclass for sterling Bank applicants

The class will cover HCP past aptitude test questions and answers

Areas to be covered includes numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, and Bank/finance related questions as contained in HCP previously conducted tests

Class would run from Monday 8th March to Friday 12th, March, 2021

To take part in our online tutorial masterclass,

Send a mail containing your whatsapp number to giantstrides11@gmail.com

Regards
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Kaplan01: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
What is with the whatsapp group? If you have info to share, Nairaland is a better platform, stop littering this thread with whatsapp link biko.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Emmyshegs(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
femiesomuch:
Hello guys, thank you for the awesome thread. Please i will love to be added to the WhatsApp group too. My number is 08038080757. I will suggest we still post some relevant information here too. Thanks all

Can you let us know when you’re added to the group please.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Emmyshegs(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please someone should help with past questions.
Thank you
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by kaze4blues(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
I did not get any invite yet.

I missed a call from Sterling Bank earlier today.

It is likely connected with this.

I hope they call me back.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by femiesomuch: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Emmyshegs:

Can you let us know when you’re added to the group please.

I’m still waiting to be added, nothing yet. I will definitely fill you in bro
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by KingAfroNaija: 2:48am On Mar 10, 2021
jazinogold:
Quote me for the Sterling Bank Managemen Development Program whatsapp group link

Let's rub minds together as we prepare for the test
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Ttnaj: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2021
I got a text message invite slated for 12th but no mail yet.please how do I make a complain?I hv checked my junk
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by yusufmurry: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ttnaj:
I got a text message invite slated for 12th but no mail yet.please how do I make a complain?I hv checked my junk

Should you have any concerns, contact our Help Centre via 0703 307 2581 or e-mail: recruitment@hcp-ng.com
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Kaplan01: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Johnblakii: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Please is the qualifications for this position Masters degree or equivalent professional qualifications?
Just wanna know because I applied with a BSc degree and wanna know if I should continue or just not waste my time since they will still do further screening..
I was sent the SMS and mail for the aptitude test
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by rotfella: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Has anyone heard from sterling bank following the online assessment test?
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Abosedee: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
I havent, but I am hopeful
rotfella:
Has anyone heard from sterling bank following the online assessment test?
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Ufuoma90: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2021
What is going on na? No update on this recruitment again? Has anyone received a success mail after the zoom online aptitude test, please?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by niyogeol(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ufuoma90:
What is going on na? No update on this recruitment again? Has anyone received a success mail after the zoom online aptitude test, please?
Got feedback in the negative today.

The organisation of the test is nothing to commend the organisers for.

First time I would take aptitude test and questions are not put in section. Like mixing up the whole thing was just unrealistic. Solving 1 verbal now and moving to quantitative next, and verbal, then current affairs and quantitative in no order. That was some destabilising stuff there.

And the whole time for accreditation to when the test started created undue pressure.

To folks who got to the next stage, I wish you success!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by adibo(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2021
Ufuoma90:
I just got a success mail from them

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Smartrock: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2021
So what's next now, any what's app group?
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by niyogeol(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2021
This position has been advertised again. Does it mean the previous test didn’t offer them what they were looking for?

@adibo, what was the next point of action after you got the success mail after the last test? I am just wondering why they have advertised the same job again.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Revibe: 11:48pm On May 14, 2021
There was an assessment center after the test and those that were succesful were contacted.

However, they haven't gotten back to me since I submitted docs and did a personality test.

Been refreshing my mails daily
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by kooltobi009(m): 3:17am On May 15, 2021
It's been closed abruptly, seems it was a mistake.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by AKEEMNAS(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Hello,

How have you been?, the last you said was the submission of your documents and a personality test you did.
Pls, did they later get back to you? and when was that?

And have you resumed?, I just want to understand how the whole process was till you got on onboarded?

Thank you in advance.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by AKEEMNAS(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Hello,

How have you been?, the last you said was you receiving a success mail from them.
Pls, did they later get back to you? and when was that?

And have you resumed?, I just want to understand how the whole process was till you got on onboarded?

Thank you in advance.
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by jbutney(f): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2021
�Please I need past questions for Sterling bank graduate trainee programme. God will bless you
Email: undisputedj.blue@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by jbutney(f): 1:41am On Dec 28, 2021
adibo:

I just got a success mail from them

Kindly reply your email please. Thanks
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Amaa2019(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Please I need past questions. I have been shorlisted also.

abdullahiahmad54@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by Korede2063: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Anyone got the past question?

Kindly share here.
danieladeeri@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program by edi34: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Please I need past questions too.

edimaetudor@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours / When Is The Best Time To Look For Job In Nigeria? / MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.