Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

If I Don't Make It In This Life As An Engineer, Hold My Father Responsible. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If I Don't Make It In This Life As An Engineer, Hold My Father Responsible. (278 Views)

Don't Make Jokes On Our Lord Jesus Christ / My Father Will Slap Me If I Don't Slap Him / Why Some Men Are Fake In This Life...lesson To All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Don't Make It In This Life As An Engineer, Hold My Father Responsible. by Kemorobson(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
When I was a little bit younger I used to love singing, but non of my family members supported me.

My mum would shout at me and throw her slippers anytime I start singing beside her.

Sometimes when my sister is singing and I join my voice to sing along, she would stop and scolded me or she'll even walk out of the room with anger.

Then one day my Dad's friend Uncle Victor came to visit us.

That day it seems they were discussing something very important because I didn't hear their usual loud laugher.

So I walked into the parlour and started singing.

My dad frowned at me, and told me to go to the room and sing, but I refused.

"Uncle victor must hear my voice" I said.

Then my dad stood up and tried chasing me inside, but uncle victor was quick to stop him.

Who wouldn't want to hear my sweet little voice?

At that moment, I guess my dad was really angry and embarrassed by the expression on his face, but somehow he still managed to keep his cool.

While performing my debut album, I walked closer to uncle victor and continued singing.

I was looking straight into his eyes like he was a female fan.

And Uncle victor seems to have understood what my eyes were trying to say to him, so he dipped his hands In his pocket and gave me some money while laughing and shaking his head in a funny manner.

Without even completing my hit track, I ran inside the room with the money to show my siblings the power of music.

Minutes later they ended their discussion and my dad walked him to the road, shook hands and waved him goodbye.

When he returned, he called me to the sitting room and asked me the meaning of the drama I just did.

Ladies and Gentlemen, before I could blink an eye, my dad's belt was already in his hand. What kind of magic is that??!

That day my Dad flocked the upcoming musician in me.

I could see the spirit of Omahlay, Fireboy and Wizkid leaving my soul and I cried for three days straight like the widow in the Bible.

I just remembered and I said I should tell you people.

If I don't make it in this life as an Engineer, I hope y'all know who to hold responsible! ���

©Kemo

Follow me on facebook for more. source: https://www.facebook.com/robson.kemo
Re: If I Don't Make It In This Life As An Engineer, Hold My Father Responsible. by ArcFresky(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol, because you can sing doesn't mean you should remain an illiterate.

And because you are an engineer, doesn't mean you can't sing.

The way Nigeria is going, don't put all your eggs in a basket
Re: If I Don't Make It In This Life As An Engineer, Hold My Father Responsible. by DICKstractor: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
undecided

Post your father's picture here so we'll know exactly who to hold responsible if anything goes south. We don't want to hold the wrong man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sense / Mr Wise Gives Us Another Version Of "Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone" / Behold ‘my Son Hunter’ Star Seen Coked Up And Passed Out In Biden Flick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.