Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! (497 Views)

Buhari Regime Should Tell Us How Nnamdi Kanu Was Repatriated From Kenya: UK Fore / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! by Elbinawi: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Large crowds: NIN registration may be suspended, says health minister - News Report

Mee:

What we have today is #BokoHaram and Al-Qaeda terrorists in power who are endangering the lives of millions of Nigerians. In a global Coronavirus pandemic, these bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in power are encouraging large crowd gatherings of people.

That Al-Qaeda guy wearing the uniform of minister of Communication #Pantami is absolute evil. The Saudi masters of this bloodthirsty Wahhabi barbarian will never teach him the importance to save human lives. What these Wahhabi savages are good at is destroying human lives.

This official recklessness and irresponsiblility must not continue. We call on the clueless Buhari regime to suspend NIN registration immediately.

Photo: NIN registration in Lagos this morning. People were here since 5am in the morning

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! by Optional09: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
They are only giving citizenship to the imported Fulani nothing more. The real Nigerian people won’t get the NIN.

foreign Fulani’s will decide who your president will be in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! by Miracle1991: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
When Pained ipob terrorists borrow 100 naira data from MTN.
Re: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Samunique:
You're reporting him for what exactly ?

Tell me, is it the right time for this kind of exercise if there's no sinister motive behind it ?

You're shouting second wave of covid 19, asking some civil servants to work from home, at same time forcing more than a 100million people to get registered for NIN. Now tell me which same leader does that ?

If your eyes are still blind to the truth that Buhari is a grave mistake for Nigeria at this point in time, then you're a very insincere human being, who is either blinded by ethnicity or religious bigotry !!!

My brother, read the emboldened to understand why..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! by Samunique(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, read the emboldened to understand why..

God bless Nigeria.

My Brother, I clearly saw it.
You see, Buhari has given people many reasons for people to brand him evil, and this is clearly one of those reasons amongst others.

Which sane leader will make this kind of ill timed directive in such a dangerous time as this, when other nations are trying to protect their citizens from the scourge of this dangerous pandemic. Without putting measures in place that will make the whole exercise easy so that people will not be expose to the danger of this pandemic ?

Except they're telling us there's nothing like covid 19 in Nigeria.
If there's why asking people to do NIN now when the world is not ending this year, knowing it's going to attract a lot of crowd ?

See bro, Buhari deserves all the names Nigerians call him.

He's a very big disappointments !!!
Re: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Samunique:

My Brother, I clearly saw it.
You see, Buhari has given people many reasons for people to brand him evil, and this is clearly one of those reasons amongst others.

Which sane leader will make this kind of ill timed directive in such a dangerous time as this, when other nations are trying to protect their citizens from the scourge of this dangerous pandemic. Without putting measures in place that will make the whole exercise easy so that people will not be expose to the danger of this pandemic ?

Except they're telling us there's nothing like covid 19 in Nigeria.
If there's why asking people to do NIN now when the world is not ending this year, knowing it's going to attract a lot of crowd ?

See bro, Buhari deserves all the names Nigerians call him.

He's a very big disappointments !!!

My brother, I have no problem with that. But the mods should stop banning those who engage those that attack their people. That's hypocrisy. That's why I am reporting ALL offensive posts I come across. Let justice be served to all, not only on a selected few.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Should Stop The NIN Registration NOW! by Samunique(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I have no problem with that. But the mods should stop banning those who engage those that attack their people. That's hypocrisy. That's why I am reporting ALL offensive posts I come across. Let justice be served to all, not only on a selected few.

God bless Nigeria.
Ok nah !

(1) (Reply)

Capitol Hill Has Exposed Amnesty International, Falana, Others Hypocrisy Against / BREAKING: No Harm Should Befall Kukah – CAN Warns Islamic Groups, Security Agenc / No One Can Stand Against The New Leaders In South West Like Sunday Igboho - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.