Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen (383 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen by xcuggsm(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
I lost a niece yesterday at one of the Covid-19 Centers in Lagos due to the unavailability of Oxygen.

She was said to have been telling then nurses that she could not breath and requires oxygen but she was told that there was no free oxygen available at the centre to administer to her as all the oxygen have been deployed to other patients.

She died shortly after embarassed

My heart is broken. What can I do?
Re: My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria..
What I will just advice Nigerians is this, becareful out there and keep yourself safe...
Covid19 is real and if your immune system is not strong enough or you don't come from a rich family, O.Y.O is your name o...
There is a wicked virus in a wicked country ruled by wicked and heartless people..

Pls be safe
Re: My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen by Olunmercy56(f): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Very bad. Just say a word of prayers to those looting the health care money in Nigeria. Sorry for your lost sad
Re: My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen by BusinessCity: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
southniyikaye:
Welcome to Nigeria..
What I will just advice Nigerians is this, becareful out there and keep yourself safe...
Covid19 is real and if your immune system is not strong enough or you don't come from a rich family, O.Y.O is your name o...
There is a wicked virus in a wicked country ruled by wicked and heartless people..

Pls be safe

grin grin grin
Re: My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen by luvmijeje(f): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
So sorry for your loss. The pain will reduce as time goes by but for now cry and cry.
Re: My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen by Neddstark: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
My condolences.
Re: My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen by airsaylongcome: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Accept my condolences.

I am by this eternally grateful to God that I didn't degenerate to this

(1) (Reply)

Falling Asleep To Your Favorite Tv Show Might Not Be A Good Idea / Follow These Super Easy Tips For Losing Weight / Nigeria Deserves World-class Healthcare System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.