Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I vowed not to, but seeing this, I couldn't resist... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I vowed not to, but seeing this, I couldn't resist... (299 Views)

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I vowed not to, but seeing this, I couldn't resist... by solocube: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2021

I know I said I will stop taking cornflakes and golden morn, but... I even vowed not to

It doesn’t look like these people want to let me go.

I walked into the superstore to pick up stuff and I saw this...

I couldn’t let go, make I no lie.

[/b]Get two cornflakes for the price of one?[b]

Now they got me there.

I ended up buying 2 packs and got 2 extra.

That’s 4 packs for the price of 2. I love this �

Back to you reading this...

You see why you should constantly be making offers?

Buying is an emotional decision.

Over 80% of people who buy stuff did not have the plan of buying that stuff.

They did not even buy it because of the product per se.

They bought into the OFFER.

They made the purchase because the OFFER was irresistible and they didn’t want to miss out.

That’s something marketers refer to as FOMO.

FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out.

How you apply this into your marketing is by ensuring you put a deadline on the OFFER.

You know why?

Because humans procrastinate a lot.

And when people realize that an offer is always available anytime they want it, they tend to abuse the opportunity.

But when you put a deadline, they’ll take advantage of the OFFER immediately because they don’t want to miss out.

This is one of the ways of increasing sales in your business.

I hope you find this helpful and start making OFFERS today.

Speaking of OFFERS, do you know that my copywriting class starts this Friday?

It's a 14 days class that teaches you how to sell your products and services using written words.

The fee is just 12k

But fast action takers would pay only 6k (offer valid for today only).

After today, it returns back to 12k

This is what you'll be learning:
1. How to Effortlessly Get Clients For Your Business

2 Make Massive Sales

3 You will learn how to write copies that sell.

4 Learn human psychology and why people make buying decisions and how you can make them buy from you.

5 You will learn how to use emotional appeal to make people buy whatever you're selling.
You'll learn deep marketing secrets that you didn't know existed.

6. You'll get guidance on how to sell anything to anyone from anywhere at any time.

7. You'll learn how to draft letters that move people into action.

8.How to write Attention-Grabbing headline

9. How To Craft A Killer Irresistible Offer that No Right-Thinking Human Being will refuse

[/b]You'll also be getting as bonus (if you pay today)[b]

BONUS 1

My detailed video training course on how to run adverts on Facebook and Instagram all for yourself without needing to pay heavily to someone else (value: 40,000)

#BONUS 2

My detailed video course on how to build a professional website without any line of code (Value:50,000)

#BONUS 3

My Top 10 best copy writing books for free (Value:250,000)

https://empireltd.com.ng/copy-writing-hacks

Click the link to get started or

Chat me up on WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Solomon opeyemi
Direct response copywriter
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

18 And 22 Karat Golds / I'm Actively Buying All Your Paypal Funds At N300/$1 / Very Clean And Neat USA, UK Standard Smoked Catfish Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.