Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

You Need To Read This From National Disability Support Forum For Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need To Read This From National Disability Support Forum For Good Governance (204 Views)

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Yarima, Others Drop Ambition, Float Support Forum For Tinubu / Ned Nwoko Carpets Governors Forum For Deceiving Nigerians On Paris Club Refund / Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Read This From National Disability Support Forum For Good Governance by Godswings(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good day everyone.

Are you a person with any form of disabilities(Blind, Deaf, Physical/Intellectual, Leprosy et all) or knows anyone who falls into the aforementioned disabilities, then this vital information bellow is for you.

*THE NATIONAL DISABILITY SUPPORT FORUM FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE*

Is a voluntary Non governmental organization designed to achieve the course of an inclusive system of governance, via an organized platform driven towards advocating for government structure that will promote/enhance implementation of disability act in Nigeria, which was recently signed into law on the 25th of January 2019 by the current government of President Mohammadu Buhari.

I here by exhort you to join us in our effort to inclusion of the People Living With Disabilities into governance.

To join if you reside in Abuja or any part of country then copy the link to your whatsapp and make sure there's no gap in between the link.

WhatsApp group:

https://chat. whatsapp. com/CqxGqIHKW31If7ssmySuDr

Or better still, check my profile and send me a message via my Email

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Calls For Support To Families Of Nation's Fallen Heroes / 2021 Arm Forces Rememberance Day. Dcn Festus Osaigbovo Reiterates, There's No Na / Okowa Calls For Inclusive Governance To Curb Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.