Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (47298 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ Let him come defend himself naa. wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes, i did very briefly but removed it.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Dave sweety, can we see your picture please? sad

Iya, really? U mean Yusuf is a playah? Why now?  

Yusuf, are u a playah? abeg oo. U made my Iya pregnant and now u want play with her like this ke? sad sad sad cry cry
i'm not a player, she's just making false accusations, ask her to provide prove links where i flirted with any one else  

iyatrustee:

its not his fault! d guy no dey show for pishur grin grin grin
hhhm

Ms. Potato:

^^^ Let him come defend himself naa. wink
some one is on the hot seat  grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yusuf is a very disciplined husband who does not play away matches
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
yusuf_@:

i'm not a player, she's just making false accusations, ask her to provide prove links where i flirted with any one else

so are you accusing me of flirting around naw sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
dave2:

Yes, i did very briefly but removed it.

Ok can u post em for me to see? cheesy

yusuf_@:

hhhm
some one is on the hot seat  grin grin grin grin

Yusuf, I dey suspect that your wife is having the unbalance hormone due to her 3 day pregnancy. I suggest you start being patient untill the nine months is over. wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
iyatrustee:

so are you accusing me of flirting around naw sad sad sad sad
^^^ do not derail from the issue on ground
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes, am trying to upload one for you to see, Iya and Yusuf wont abe able to see it.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
Wow! is that really? U? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
yeah sweery
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
Awwww. . . U are cute kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
I need to ask u, is your brother still in malaysia?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
Thanks.
Yes please, he is still there
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
Is he in Kuala Lumpur?
What is he doing in malaysia for?
Is he still with his Malaysian gf?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
*watching to c where this is heading* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Is he in Kuala Lumpur?
What is he doing in malaysia for?
Is he still with his Malaysian gf?

He is a student in Teknologi Univeristy and also does part time job.
Yes, still with the Malaysian gf, but he complains the lady monitors him too much
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
[/quote][quote author=yusuf_@ link=topic=635759.msg8025298#msg8025298 date=1301582497]

See, jealousy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
yusuf_@:

Why now? Can't I ask? sad

dave2:

He is a student in Teknologi Univeristy and also does part time job.
Yes, still with the Malaysian gf, but he complains the lady monitors him too much

He is working? Na waa! For whia?

LOL! Thats common for most Malaysian ladies. They like to chck your wallet, your hp, your lappy, your diary grin grin grin And if you go out without them, thy will call u 100 times! grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
You absolutely correct.
Exactly the things my brother keeps complaining about.

But why?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
To be honest with you I dont understand myself. I personally find that annoying embarassed lipsrsealed

But maybe it has to do with insecurities.

How long has he dated her? And is she a Chinese/Malay or Indian malaysian?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
Interesting.
They have dated for like 2 years now. I really don't know her tribe. I may have to ask him.

Are u jealous too?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
2 years is quite long. Do they inend to get married?

for me personally, I dont like viewing people's lappy, hp and other stuff without asking for their permission
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
I don't think so cos my mum is not too comfortable with it.
But i think she will come down as time goes on
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
How com your mom is not comfortable with it? Does she talk to your mom?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sure, my mum likes her though.
U know the issue of marrying from your village, this and that.
I told him to follow his mind and be sure he is truly in love
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
Thats right my dear. I had that problem too. His parents dosnt want him marrying a foreignor cause of the tribe and also they dont want him to not visit them anymore due to the distance but now they are okay with us cause I made it very clear to them and alsway calls his parents and siblings every week,
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Nigerian?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
That's great babygirl.
Which tribe in Nigeria?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
Edo from Auchi. How bout you sweety?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
Really?
My home town is just 20 mins drive from Auchi, Afuze.
My wife is Yoruba
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
yoruba? from wia cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.