Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? (1029 Views)

We Do CAC Registration / What Happened To Chioma's Business Because She Didn't Do CAC Registration / Easiest Way To Do CAC Registration Within 6-36 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
My Brother in-law is Lawer and an expert in business registration. I want him to do the CAC registration for me. But the issue is that we live in a separate state.

He stays in Southwest while I'm here at Northeast.. So is it possible for him to do the registration for me?
Although I've not contacted him yet cause I want to be sure if it's possible..

I just want to patronize him..
Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Absolutely my friend, it is possible, in fact there's a column for the owner of the business and the person registering. Cheers

ImmaculateJOE:
My Brother in-law is Lawer and an expert in business registration. I want him to do the CAC registration for me. But the issue is that we live in a separate state.

He stays in Southwest while I'm here at Northeast.. So is it possible for him to do the registration for me?
Although I've not contacted him yet cause I want to be sure if it's possible..

I just want to patronize him..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Absolutely my friend, it is possible, in fact there's a column for the owner of the business and the person registering. Cheers

Thank you so much..
Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by Chipink(f): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Pls is 100% sure that any business registers under CAC is 100% legit ?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Chipink:

Pls is 100% sure that any business registers under CAC is 100% legit ?

No not necessarily, there are people with fake registered businesses. Unless they have a registered site and you can reach them, with s physical address and phone number don't fall for it, even at that ask around.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by Chipink(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

No not necessarily, there are people with fake registered businesses. Unless they have a registered site and you can reach them, with s physical address and phone number don't fall for it, even at that ask around.

Ok thanks
Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
I will handle it for him, he will need to fill, sign and scan document back, send his passport I will print from a photo studio.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
I will handle it for him, he will need to fill, sign and scan document back, send his passport I will print from a photo studio. Any registered business must have a Tax Identification Number, with that code, you can verify if the business is registered or not.
Re: Can Someone Else Do CAC Registration For Me In Absential..? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
I will handle it for him, he will need to fill, sign and scan document back, send his passport I will print from a photo studio. Any registered business must have a Tax Identification Number, with that code, you can verify if the business is registered or not. You can run that check from any where in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Well Processed Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin,Talc,For Sale In Ilorin / Turkish Curtains / Start Up Car Tracker Installation Business And Earn Massively Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.