Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria (21044 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government / DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Oracleforce: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2021
NaMeAboki:
CAN, Oyedepo, Kukah, Suleman, who like to issue inciting speeches should also take note.

Do they have militia boys as your Islamic clerics do?

When we reach the bridge, we shall cross over

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Suzndy: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2021
God pls come now
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Manab: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Apart from Fulani criminals who's else can cause religious conflict in Nigeria Useless bulldogs u already knew ur suspects why can u go after them and leave us alone
ibos killing their on brothers because the are Muslims is enough to cause violence.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Manab: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

last year there was a report in delta pastor caught hiding weapons in his church.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Akaegwu(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

u are Very useless
Mr Terror.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Akaegwu(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

NYem Mmmiri baban doya.
Anyị ma ndị bụ anụ ọhịa.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Abuki never fails to disgrace themselves

See your life; at 48 years old still a bigot and behaving like an ill mannered youth.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Villagemeat:
mental illness

Return to sender!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Akaegwu:
Aboki mee suya.

Is that your father's name - just asking?
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Lightorder:
keep endangering your future.

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

They have the power of speech and capacity to incite which is even more deadlier - if in doubt, go and ask the Rwandans what triggered the unfortunate genocide in their country.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by SIONKPO1(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2021
360degreess:
.. When it happens in your area that's when you will know the reality.
DSS are supposed to arrest the planners,shame them and deal with them well
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2021
NaMeAboki:

See your life; at 48 years old still a bigot and behaving like an ill mannered youth.

Shut up and fvck off!!!
I don't debate with nonentities!

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Lightorder: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2021
NaMeAboki:

you read me well .take it or leave it. Any little thing, you rush to mention real men who are old enough to father you and feed your entire generation. Just because you could afford a low end tokumbo phone and N100 data is now available . Faceless low budget troll

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2021
BSdetector:

Ipob stupid propaganda... That man isn't Mohammed Yusuf but rex emojite ekiugbo anighoro, a close associate of Dokubo and spokesman of Niger Delta People Salvation Front (NDPSF). Spreading falsehood, lies and revisionist history is a known trademark of ipob pigs.
Lies and propaganda
Can you post the picture of the said ND spokesman
That how you lie in people’s thread
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2021
onward4life:

Tell me this pics ain't true bro..

Pls

Dis a prank pic?!?
Asari was once train in a terrorist cell
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Lightorder:
you read me well .take it or leave it. Any little thing, you rush to mention real men who are old enough to father you and feed your entire generation. Just because you could afford a low end tokumbo phone and N100 data is now available . Faceless budget troll

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up and fvck off!!!
I don't debate with nonentities!

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by stevenosa(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2021
NaMeAboki:
CAN, Oyedepo, Kukah, Suleman, who like to issue inciting speeches should also take note.

Must you always open your gutter? You get REAL problem.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Akaegwu(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Azmanaty:

AllahAkbar is the keyword for detonating bomb and hacking off one's head. Stop deceiving urself
Tell them
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by BSdetector: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Lies and propaganda
Can you post the picture of the said ND spokesman
That how you lie in people’s thread

Idiot... That's Mohammed yusuf. Use Google to verify the name I gave you and stop acting like a monkey.

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2021
BSdetector:

Idiot... That's Mohammed yusuf. Use Google to verify the name I gave you and stop acting like a monkey.
Post the picture of your ND spokesman
This is same person in the picture I post
Abi you get eye problem
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Manab: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2021
NaMeAboki:

exactly sir.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by BSdetector: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Post the picture of your ND spokesman
This is same person in the picture I post
Abi you get eye problem

You ipob people are so foolish. Check out the pictures below and tell me how a man from niger delta turns out to be Mohammed Yusuf from yobe state, this is why the burukutu drinking Nnamdi kanu will continue to scam you halfwits, I guess oritsejafor is also now a boko Haram sponsor.... fvckin ipob monkeys.

Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2021
BSdetector:

You ipob people are so foolish. Check out the pictures below and tell me how a man from niger delta turns out to be Mohammed Yusuf from yobe state, this is why the burukutu drinking Nnamdi kanu will continue to scam you halfwits, I guess oritsejafor is also now a boko Haram sponsor.... fvckin ipob monkeys.
You are yet to post the picture of your so called nD spokeman
Please poke me when you are ready
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by BSdetector: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

You are yet to post the picture of your so called nD spokeman
Please poke me when you are ready

Now I know sey you be craze man
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2021
BSdetector:

Now I know sey you be craze man
Nawaooo
Please post the picture and name of your spokeman
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Lightorder: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
NaMeAboki:

OGA , learn to choose your battles and pick the right opponents. Don’t insult my fathers and expect me to keep mute. I don’t insult people but we are not dummies ,so i was raised
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Manab: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Suzndy:
God pls come now
I dey com
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Manab: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Suzndy:
God pls come now
I dey come
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by AFONJACOW(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Manab:
ibos killing their on brothers because the are Muslims is enough to cause violence.
e pain u Maybe nah Northern igbos turned north to Killing field ( slaughter) of Almajiris embarassed tongue
Re: DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
You dont have intelligence to preempt bandits attacks, fulani herdsmen attacks, boko haram and kidnappings.

You can only give intelligence report and warnings about religious crisis.
.You guys are really working!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Fayose Gives Ekiti People Rice & Money At Aba Igbira, Afao Ekiti (Pics) / Soldiers Vibing To Kizz Daniel's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.