Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. (205 Views)

Scientist Lied To Us About Human Revolution! See Why / How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy A70? / How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy A70? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. by demsyjoy(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Please admin help me push this to the front. I need help.

On 31st January 2020 I bought a Samsung A70 Phone from Jyde Precision Services
Suit 79 Powa shopping Complex 30/31 Otigba Street,
with a branch at 30/31 Oremeji Street opposite FCMB bank off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja Lagos.

On May 10th I was on Call when the screen went off and refused to come on again.

Since the phone was under warranty I sent it to Samsung service center, only to discover the phone was not made for Nigerian Market, they refused to fix it, Samsung advised I should contact the vendor and returned the phone unfixed.

I sent the phone to the vendor since August last year, the vendor has refused to fix the phone neither has he given me another phone.

I suggested I add money to get another phone he is not picking my calls. I am not based in Lagos right now.

Please help what can I do. I don't have the phone neither do I have my money.

Who can help me?

Re: Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. by Adewale1603(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
since january.
Re: Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. by demsyjoy(f): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
I bought the phone January 2020. And the phone spoilt May 2020. Since then I have been battling to get the vendor to either fix the phone or let me add money and buy a new phonee.
Re: Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. by descarado: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Go to the vendor with an army personnel.
Re: Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. by Bullet01(f): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
There is no guarantee or warrantee on that receipt. To claim anything may be difficult.
Re: Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. by demsyjoy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bullet01:
There is no guarantee or warrantee on that receipt. To claim anything may be difficult.

What can I do?

I need help please
Re: Bad Samsung A70. Please Help. Vendor Lied. by Bullet01(f): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2021
demsyjoy:

What can I do?

I need help please
Speak with a lawyer. They will guide you

(1) (Reply)

Top Digital Marketing Company In Hyderabad - PB Digitals / Microsoft Announces A New Feature For The Windows 10 Clipboard History / How To Record Game On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.