Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue (58690 Views)

Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / Man Arrested For Killing His Wife After Quarrel In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Lesson learnt:

Stop dating teenagers just because you can't handle your mates as a redpiller.

One less nairalander. Praise be.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Lenient001: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Gradually, Gradually we are now thanking GOD for the gift of life and the fact that I only encountered a single rip on the nairaland yesterday.. Alhamdulillah

But this one is an inhumane's wickedness not GOD.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Azmanaty:
The guts female teens are growing these days..

Go to xvideos, 80% of all their new videos, na teens dey do am
Wetin you dey find for xvideos?
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Justice must be served to dat witch! 35yrs in correction ce 4 manslaughter,intent t cause bodily harm, attempted murder
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by bjprodint(f): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Okoroawusa: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2021
18 year old girl?

I leave the matter for the elders. Lefulefu say something.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by NaijautoDotCom(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Really scary!!
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by jnoz23(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
bcoz he no give am urgent 2k?
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
18 year old girl?

I leave the matter for the elders. Lefulefu say something.
hmm its like these benue ladies have scary temper
Its the same benue i heard a story that one married woman strangled her kids then poisoned her husband and herself.I recall i read a story like that some few yrs back.Happened in the same benue.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Okoroawusa: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2021
lefulefu:
hmm its like these benue ladies have scary temper
Its the same benue i heard a story that one married woman strangled her kids then poisoned her husband and herself.I recall i read a story like that some few yrs back.Happened in the same benue.
My sister served in Benue. The girls dey take sex do kola for corpers. One of the warnings they give corpers in camp is the prevalence of HIV in Benue and emphasized is laid on the serious use of condoms.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:

My sister served in Benue. The girls dey take sex do kola for corpers. One of the warnings they give corpers in camp is the prevalence of HIV in Benue and emphasized is laid on the serious use of condoms.
yes on the sex angle I don hear a lot on that one about venue women.i hear that even d married ones dey still invite other men to their house and sometimes the husband's dey even know.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by Okoroawusa: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
lefulefu:
yes on the sex angle I don hear a lot on that one about venue women.i hear that even d married ones dey still invite other men to their house and sometimes the husband's dey even know.
Brood of Chisos!!!

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue by BopZaddy: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.