Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date (43240 Views)

January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education / Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Matrixoba: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2021
What about Kogi State which never sanction COVID-19?
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Jimmyubah2: 8:39am On Jan 12, 2021
All schools in Gombe State have resumed. Maybe that postponement is for Lagos, Abuja and other major cities.
You shutting down schools but markets, worship centers, financial institutions, social centers and places are operating. Who is fooling who here?

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by deeva2: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2021
ITS WELL WITH NAIJA EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Godbless3(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2021
God2man2again:
FG should weigh the two options: keeping students at home by postponing the resumption date will affect their studies, it will also make private teachers to suffer, the second option, allow students to resume, then put in place facilities that will prevent Covid 19 from spreading further.

Please and please, they should not consider closing of schools again ooooo.

I beg Sir�������

There is no covid guy.
There are market that is sold on interval basis in this country that some attract inter state travel to sell in them and always generate large crowds at any given time.
These market are yet to be close since the initial lockdown period.
COVID is a big scam in nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Pweetyccee(f): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Pls I need work in awka or anywhere in anambra state since school no wan resumed na
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Godbless3(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Jimmyubah2:
All schools in Gombe State have resumed. Maybe that postponement is for Lagos, Abuja and other major cities.
You shutting down schools but markets, worship centers, financial institutions, social centers and places are operating. Who is fooling who here?

Every school in Akwa Ibom is open and even on saturdays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by lasisi69(f): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2021
ReorxTohGan:

and "May" Thunder strike ur dry ass!!!
lol... Nice one

5 Likes

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Jimmyubah2: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Godbless3:

Every school in Akwa Ibom is open and even on saturdays
Nice, they are on their own. Private schools won't even listen to them. We all know they are lying and want to use covid19 to cash out.

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Lilpen3758: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2021
The worst thing that will happen to anyone is to be a nigerian.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by feeloscar(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Covid-19 disturbs education more than anything in Nigeria. Covid-19 is anti-school. It will do anything to make sure school don't run.
I tell you, covid don take dat title from boko haram.
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Adeboyeobj: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2021
By the time school finally resume, ASUU and FG will start another wahala
Lol
Àní wèrè ni APC
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by opportunities12(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2021
Excel4Good:
Nawa o

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Items 1-4 for 3k ?
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by dasnan(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2021
joxxy01:
They are not considering... its now official, they have shifted school resumption indefinitely. useless and heartless enemies of Nigerian students
Only 4 unity schools, so universities can resume except if there's any change.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by illicit(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Deasegun19:
serious wahala for private school teachers ...

Someone like me....
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by joxxy01(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
dasnan:
Only 4 unity schools, so universities can resume except if there's any change.
really is that what they said?? please I need more clearity
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Chatflick(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2021
SoftBread01:
Imagine waking up to this type of message from your mother.

These men should consider their ways.
sad

A good number of us, we are all our parents have.

The school they sent us to, we are yet to return because of some selfish individuals.
You must not wait to finish school before you help your mother. You are solely the one holding yourself from moving forward. Your destiny isn't tied to that school. Stand up and hustle my friend
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Chatflick(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Oladipo1166:

I was disappointed by your comment, but I'm not surprise, you are from the part of the country which doesn't value education
Being disappointed by his comment won't change nada. He's saying the truth. You guys keep shouting for the resumption of schools without thinking about the consequences. Why not ask for E-learning instead of being disappointed in someone that actually uses his "brain"
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Godszilla: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
My brother you are saying the truth its just that they dont know it yet or they know but have to milk the situation to maximum and enrich themselves. The heart of men is not just wicked but desperately wicked.

The markets are all open teeming with people, people virtually go about their businesses unchecked, bus stop jam parked but its the school that is the problem the source of covid19.

tyboy:
This govt is so clueless , covid have come to stay just like malaria, so we should just learn how to leave with it, and those ncdc bastard making money out of this lockdown thing i salute o.
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Halimat04(f): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Asin serious one
Deasegun19:
serious wahala for private school teachers ...

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by SoftBread01: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Chatflick:

You must not wait to finish school before you help your mother. You are solely the one holding yourself from moving forward. Your destiny isn't tied to that school. Stand up and hustle my friend

I totally understand you, sir.

Yes,I have been helping her in my own little ways.
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by shantti(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2021
I thought the vaccine is out
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Kpartners: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2021
icuminpiss:
if any of my children ever school in Nigeria then I have failed as a father... is there any possibility the covid 19 dey live anytime soon?.

What is this one saying seff
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Deasegun19(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2021
MrChriz:

Bros, na serious wahala for people like me ooo
Abeg of u get any job around Abuja axis link me up, any job except kidnapping and stealing

na same situation here bro, na private school I dey manage for now. na even kwara state I dey so
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Halo22: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
The worst thing that can happen to couples these days is for the duo to be teachers, especially in private schools.
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2021
TradeNOW2021:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap.

USE THIS BUSINESS TO HELP YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. ONLY FOOLS WILL BE INTERESTED

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by feed70: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2021
You no fit get sense again because u de see bad thing still de deceive urself na God go punish u

Szkpytqgdcvx925:
No words can describe how much Muhammadu Buhari loves Nigeria, he is doing all these to to protect us from Corona Vi.

man of the PEOPLE.##BUHARI42023
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by kunlegboye(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2021
This is serious oo

Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Olushola1144(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2021
There is danger looming!!! How person go survive this now. The first phase gifted me ulcer, wetin be second phase or wave again bayii.
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Eby2004(f): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2021
There we go again cry private school teachers like me will die of hunger ohhh cry
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by Okortor: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Second wave of lockdown loading
Re: FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date by osusuallstars: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2021
School have resumed already nah
Which kain 18th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos / Nigerian Cadets Punished For Sleeping In Class / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.