Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Selling Oil Palm Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Selling Oil Palm Farm (341 Views)

3 Acres Of Oil Palm Farm For Sale / Oli Palm Farm And Kaolin Site For Sale / Fish And Oil Palm Farm For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Oil Palm Farm by inception101(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
I am going into oil palm plantaintion but I've come to realise alot of people are trying to sell off their farm. Is it that the farm isn't productive or the venture isn't rewarding. I would like to seek other's insights. God bless as you contribute
Re: Selling Oil Palm Farm by OGWILLS123: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
inception101:
I am going into oil palm plantaintion but I've come to realise alot of people are trying to sell off their farm. Is it that the farm is productive or the venture is rewarding. I would like to seek others insights. God bless as you contribute
First of all where do you reside ?
Re: Selling Oil Palm Farm by inception101(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
OGWILLS123:
First of all where do you reside ?

I am in anambra but my farm is in ogun state
Re: Selling Oil Palm Farm by vaasiyanbi: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
What usually happens is that, the one dey are selling us now a small capacity to what they have... e.g they started with 50 hectares and now have like 500hectares somewhere else that is matured.
So they want to sell off the initial place and move to. Larger capacity.

(1) (Reply)

We Give Cash For Condemn Vehicle, Battery, Scrap Metal, Okada, Iron Etc / Kennel Assistant Needed / Sweet Maize Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.