Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress (370 Views)

Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help / 25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by Gwebmaster: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pls I want to create a website like piggyvest.com with WordPress
Is it possible?
If it is what are the themes and plugins needed[color=#000099][/color]

Seun,lalasticlala, mynd44 pls move to front page
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by donsheddy1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gwebmaster:
Pls I want to create a website like piggyvest.com with WordPress
Is it possible?
If it is what are the themes and plugins needed[color=#000099][/color]

Seun,lalasticlala, mynd44 pls move to front page
grin grin

So just this weird question you asked, you want it sent to front page.

Since you want to create it with WordPress, just start it already.
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by Gwebmaster: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
donsheddy1:
grin grin

I am sorry for how the question was structured, I am a first timer

So, please can WordPress be used to create a website similar to https://piggyvest.com
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by etoluw: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Gwebmaster:

I am sorry for how the question was structured, I am a first timer

So, please can WordPress be used to create a website similar to https://piggyvest.com

it is possible
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by xenastar(f): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Joker
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by etoluw: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Gwebmaster:

How can it be achieve
What are the required plugins and theme
And other extensions

I don't think you can get a pre-made theme/plugin

you will have to build the theme yourself or hire a wordpress developer to assist you
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by Gwebmaster: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
etoluw:

I don't think you can get a pre-made theme/plugin

you will have to build the theme yourself or hire a wordpress developer to assist you

Thanks, better person
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
donsheddy1:
grin grin

Pls, is it professional as a web Dev to use WordPress to create sites for clients
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Website Like Piggyvest With Wordpress by donsheddy1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
OJay360:
Pls, is it professional as a web Dev to use WordPress to create sites for clients
Yes it is. Just know that there are limitations to using wordpress especially if you're a php novice.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Need A Webdesigner Asap / Get Canva Pro (lifetime Access) / What Is Happening To $LUNA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.