Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website (456 Views)

U.S. State Department Reportedly Hit By A Cyberattack / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
If this is a hack, typo or a disgruntled staffer who edited this, the State department website says trump's tenure ends today, in a few hours time.
You can verify here https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by SalamRushdie: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bitter Satanic liberals at work

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
ok
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Xscape1993(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
I will forever respect Trump dead or alive.

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xscape1993:

Care to explain why in light of the insurrection of the capitol?

1 Like

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
You will also have my respect bro.

DONALD J TRUMP IS A LIVING LEGEND i swear to god.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Also Mike Pence's own is up too. Chatter is that trump may be resigning tonight

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by tit(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
The website was hacked by Russia
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Obrigardo:

Inssurection: " a violent uprising against an authority or government". So why would he revolt against himself, stop listening to all these fake news media thay only show you what they want you to see, they keep brainwashing people like you. That attack was planned by the democrats so the can have an excuse to do what they are doing, wake up man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Megatrix: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Obrigardo:

What happened at the Capitol was a protest not an insurrection.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Megatrix: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Trump is the American president until 20th January. This is definitely some loser liberal idiots making fools of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by ACxxxMAN: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Trump being dragged in the mud
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hongkog:

Inssurection: " a violent uprising against an authority or government". So why would he revolt against himself, .

Stupid question for someone who is willfully ignorant about trump the terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Ottyn01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xscape1993:

Clown.grin
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Obrigardo:

Stupid question for someone who is willfully ignorant about trump the terrorist

You can't call TRUMP a terrorist, someone who made two peace deals i the Middle east.
Whem Obama-Biden were in office all they did was sell weapons to Islamic Terrorist group (ISIS, ISWAP Boko Haram) and never thought of bringing peace to those regions.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 5:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:

You can't call TRUMP a terrorist, someone who made two peace deals i the Middle east.
Whem Obama-Biden were in office all they did was sell weapons to Islamic Terrorist group (ISIS, ISWAP Boko Haram) and never thought of bringing peace to those regions.

Deutsche bank has stopped working with trump, and Signature banks are closing his accounts. You are still urging on a dead corpse, idiot.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by majemuoluwa45075: 5:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2021
majemuoluwa45075:

piss and shit

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

Deutsche bank has stopped working with trump, and Signature banks are closing his accounts. You are still urging on a dead corpse, idiot.

Lol, all these things will only make trump stronger. Bank closing his account is nothing bro.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:

Lol, all these things will only make trump stronger. Bank closing his account is nothing bro.

bullying and hyperboles not working anymore. trump is being literally destroyed before our eyes, like a series movie.
PGA have stripped him of hosting the 2022 tourney, His close friends are running from him like that Bellichick news
do you even know any recent news? since you live in a shallow brain dead reality. GOP leader only wants to censure trump, and begging Pelosi not to impeach lol
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

bullying and hyperboles not working anymore. trump is being literally destroyed before our eyes, like a series movie.
PGA have stripped him of hosting the 2022 tourney, His close friends are running from him like that Bellichick news
do you even know any recent news? since you live in a shallow brain dead reality. GOP leader only wants to censure trump, and begging Pelosi not to impeach lol

Don't call me shallow brain dead reality okay we can converse without using any insultive words. I watched all the news, nothing but propaganda joe biden was even in support of the impeachment stuff like you habe just few day to assume office and you want to remove the president, that show how scared Biden amd Pelosi are bro.

Nobody can impeach Trump, they tried it the some time ago if you remember reached almost the final stage and all of a suddent the all everyone started backing down. Donal Trump is great mahn. Stop listening to fake news media that only operate because trump if in office.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by seborrhic: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:

Nobody can impeach Trump, they tried it the some time ago if you remember reached almost the final stage and all of a suddent the all everyone started backing down. Donal Trump is great mahn. Stop listening to fake news media that only operate because trump if in office.
But Trump was impeached before?
This would make it the second time he would be impeached if the vote is taken on Wednesday.
The first American president to be impeached,twice.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Obrigardo: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:

Don't call me shallow brain dead reality okay we can converse without using any insultive words. I watched all the news, nothing but propaganda joe biden was even in support of the impeachment stuff like you habe just few day to assume office and you want to remove the president, that show how scared Biden amd Pelosi are bro.

You just wrote a lot of hot mess. trump was IMPEACHED by the House but not convicted by the Senate. This Impeachment will be a second time. I don't have to talk to a dullard who knows nothing anymore.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
seborrhic:

But Trump was impeached before?
This would make it the second time he would be impeached if the vote is taken on Wednesday.
The first American president to be impeached,twice.

No he was about to be impeached before they got afraid and found oit that fhere is no right reason to remove him.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

You just wrote a lot of hot mess. trump was IMPEACHED by the House but not convicted by the Senate. This Impeachment will be a second time. I don't have to talk to a dullard who knows nothing anymore.

If he was not convicted by the Senate that means he was not impeached. Simple and short. If he was impeached he wouldn't have been in office by now.

You're the dullard here bringing and impeachment bill is different from being impeached. Stop listening to fake news media that work for the Dems.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by seborrhic: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2021
Hongkog:

No he was about to be impeached before they got afraid and found oit that fhere is no right reason to remove him.
Ok.
Just wanted to confirm what I already suspected;that u don't even have a clue on what u opened a thread about;u don't even know what the word itself means and definitely what happened.
Stop spreading your ignorance and deficiencies for the internet word to see.
Re: Trump's Tenure Ends Today According To State Department Website by Hongkog(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2021
seborrhic:

Ok.
Just wanted to confirm what I already suspected;that u don't even have a clue on what u opened a thread about;u don't even know what the word itself means and definitely what happened.
Stop spreading your ignorance and deficiencies for the internet word to see.
Lol it depends on which angle you also get your news from, if you listen to news sponsored by the democrats then we can't see things the same.

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Conde The President Of Guinea Has Been Overthrown In A Military Coup. / Why Can’t USA Invade North Korea?? / New Zealand To Help With Ukrainian Military Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.