Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,821 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (904 Views)

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tip101(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: . by SocialJustice: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nigerians and easy money. Everybody wants to be idle and be making money at the same time.
Re: . by emmy43(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2021
Tip101:
So late last year, around 28th of December, I heard about an investment platform with the name “StudentsWallets”. After that, I tried doing a little digging/verification on them and then realized, I couldn’t get anything except their Facebook page. I scrolled through, trying to read about them, but little was made known, only jokes and few stories that looks like “testimonies”. But I wasn’t convinced about that and still had my doubts regarding them, but still I decided to figure things out myself.

So I got on their website, took my time to read the terms and conditions and see how it goes. So I invested N100,000 in N60,000 (being the maximum for a wallet) and then another N40,000. According to the “Terms and Conditions”, the deposit was supposed to be approved 48hours max, but till now, it’s still pending, after having submitted all necessary details.

A week after I made the deposit, I decided to log in to my accounts and to my greatest surprise, both deposits were still pending. So I decided to go to their Facebook page to make a complain about that, but then realized, your messages would have to be approved by one of the admins for it to be visible to others, but the crazy part was, it never got approved so it wasn’t posted on the page. So I chose to use the reply button instead by replying to one of the posts made by one of the admins and then got off Facebook because I don’t even get on there anymore until this whole issue. So the next day, I got on Facebook to see if I got any reply from them, but to my surprise, I had been removed from the group, instead of getting a reply. That really got me mad, like how would you do that to someone who invested in your company Someone made complaints severally, but none of you replied or fixed the issue and instead of replying to him, you chose to block him from accessing the page. Like is that how you treat your investors? So I was convinced there were others like me also that were treated the same way. So I chose to send a direct message to all those with the “admin” tag on their posts, but only one of them replied, all others chose not to. I tried chatting the admins on WhatsApp also, but none still replied.

So I explained all what happened to the one that replied me on Facebook and told him that “I want out” of the platform because I lost faith already. He tried begging me and tried convincing, promising to link me up with someone that can help, so he gave me a number and said I should call the person. I did as said and called the person, told him I want a refund and that I was done with the platform. He said ok, asked for the email addresses I used in registering and I gave him and he promised to credit me soon. I waited for days and got nothing only for him to try to convince me not to give up on the system, but I told him I made up my mind already and nothing would ever change that, and to my surprise, instead of getting an alert, he chatted me saying he also isn’t an admin and afterwards, I got a WhatsApp notification that I was added to a group, in the group were others and all they did was make fun of me. I left the group, chatted the guy and told him he just bit more than he could chew and if that was how they have been treating others, mine will be the one they’re going to regret ever doing.

So the reason for all the epistles is this, please, if you are thinking of investing with them, right now is not the best time for that, because there is lawsuit coming their way. Their account will definitely be frozen during the trial, so to avoid any inconvenience, please just put that on hold for now. Thanks!

Before anyone asks why I invested since I couldn’t find anything on their page, well I did because they have a verifiable address.
For those that would say getting a refund is not possible, well I’m sure you read the part I said I read the “Terms and Conditions” well and there was nowhere it says “No Refund”...

NOTE: I have pictures to back up all what I wrote.

I hope the mods can push this to front page so, many people can be aware of this. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mukina2, Dominique

You probably did the wrong thing, because many people have been investing with them for over a year now without any issue.. Your lawsuit won't even stop them, you're a bluffer.
Re: . by Tip101(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2021
emmy43:

You probably did the wrong thing, because many people have been investing with them for over a year now without any issue.. Your lawsuit won't even stop them, you're a bluffer.

You’re probably one of the admins there. I did the wrong thing by investing with them? Did you even go through what I wrote? Let’s wait and see how they’re going to pay you guys your interest when their account gets frozen.
Re: . by Tip101(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
Nigerians and easy money. Everybody wants to be idle and be making money at the same time.

Nothing like easy money here. Would you rather me go spend the money on alcohol and women? It’s investment. Since they know they’re not capable, why are they promising what they can’t fulfill? New startups complain about not getting support or enough investors and now that they’re getting it, is this how you treat them? They broke their rules and not me.
Re: . by Dramadiddy(m): 12:51am On Jan 12, 2021
Tip101:
So late last year, around 28th of December, I heard about an investment platform with the name “StudentsWallets”. After that, I tried doing a little digging/verification on them and then realized, I couldn’t get anything except their Facebook page. I scrolled through, trying to read about them, but little was made known, only jokes and few stories that looks like “testimonies”. But I wasn’t convinced about that and still had my doubts regarding them, but still I decided to figure things out myself.

So I got on their website, took my time to read the terms and conditions and see how it goes. So I invested N100,000 in N60,000 (being the maximum for a wallet) and then another N40,000. According to the “Terms and Conditions”, the deposit was supposed to be approved 48hours max, but till now, it’s still pending, after having submitted all necessary details.

A week after I made the deposit, I decided to log in to my accounts and to my greatest surprise, both deposits were still pending. So I decided to go to their Facebook page to make a complain about that, but then realized, your messages would have to be approved by one of the admins for it to be visible to others, but the crazy part was, it never got approved so it wasn’t posted on the page. So I chose to use the reply button instead by replying to one of the posts made by one of the admins and then got off Facebook because I don’t even get on there anymore until this whole issue. So the next day, I got on Facebook to see if I got any reply from them, but to my surprise, I had been removed from the group, instead of getting a reply. That really got me mad, like how would you do that to someone who invested in your company Someone made complaints severally, but none of you replied or fixed the issue and instead of replying to him, you chose to block him from accessing the page. Like is that how you treat your investors? So I was convinced there were others like me also that were treated the same way. So I chose to send a direct message to all those with the “admin” tag on their posts, but only one of them replied, all others chose not to. I tried chatting the admins on WhatsApp also, but none still replied.

So I explained all what happened to the one that replied me on Facebook and told him that “I want out” of the platform because I lost faith already. He tried begging me and tried convincing, promising to link me up with someone that can help, so he gave me a number and said I should call the person. I did as said and called the person, told him I want a refund and that I was done with the platform. He said ok, asked for the email addresses I used in registering and I gave him and he promised to credit me soon. I waited for days and got nothing only for him to try to convince me not to give up on the system, but I told him I made up my mind already and nothing would ever change that, and to my surprise, instead of getting an alert, he chatted me saying he also isn’t an admin and afterwards, I got a WhatsApp notification that I was added to a group, in the group were others and all they did was make fun of me. I left the group, chatted the guy and told him he just bit more than he could chew and if that was how they have been treating others, mine will be the one they’re going to regret ever doing.

So the reason for all the epistles is this, please, if you are thinking of investing with them, right now is not the best time for that, because there is lawsuit coming their way. Their account will definitely be frozen during the trial, so to avoid any inconvenience, please just put that on hold for now. Thanks!

Before anyone asks why I invested since I couldn’t find anything on their page, well I did because they have a verifiable address.
For those that would say getting a refund is not possible, well I’m sure you read the part I said I read the “Terms and Conditions” well and there was nowhere it says “No Refund”...

NOTE: I have pictures to back up all what I wrote.

I hope the mods can push this to front page so, many people can be aware of this. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mukina2, Dominique
you would have known from their terms and conditions, shabby write up.
Re: . by Tip101(m): 1:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Dramadiddy:
you would have known from their terms and conditions, shabby write up.

Seems you all just finds it easier to criticize... Did you even go through the picture of the said terms and conditions and what I posted? So easy to know that you never bothered to read that. If you did, you wouldn’t bring up the issue of terms and conditions.

Oga, oya go through the “Terms and Conditions” again before talking gibberish.

Re: . by Tip101(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Dominique, lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44... Pkease push this to the front page for more people to see.

Re: . by Tip101(m): 1:56am On Jan 12, 2021
More pictures

Re: . by Tip101(m): 2:04am On Jan 12, 2021
More pics.

Re: . by Tip101(m): 2:09am On Jan 12, 2021
Still more pics.... So please, before you judge me, kindly go through all the pictures if you think, it’s too long for you to read.

Re: . by SocialJustice: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Tip101:

Nothing like easy money here. Would you rather me go spend the money on alcohol and women? It’s investment. Since they know they’re not capable, why are they promising what they can’t fulfill? New startups complain about not getting support or enough investors and now that they’re getting it, is this how you treat them? They broke their rules and not me.
You're gambling not investing. Learn what investment is and differentiate it from gambling so you don't lose your money. Of course, investing is better than fornication with your money.
Re: . by Dramadiddy(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Tip101:

Seems you all just finds it easier to criticize... Did you even go through the picture of the said terms and conditions and what I posted? So easy to know that you never bothered to read that. If you did, you wouldn’t bring up the issue of terms and conditions.

Oga, oya go through the “Terms and Conditions” again before talking gibberish.
first of all these guys aren’t even a registered business, if so where’s their RC number? Second, these graphics are poorly done, shabby work, third, the write up really looks funny and you would know these are amateur scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Your High Quality Extruded Catfish Feeds / 4million Naira Loan Needed. / Investing In World Stock Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.