Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? (830 Views)

I Got Banned For Posting An Info From Wikipedia By Spambot / Can Someone Just Tell Me Why I Got Banned / Maximage Got Banned: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by wesley08(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sorry wesley80, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Respect the mod

@ Aisha2,

As much as I've tried to ignore the fact that I got banned and move on with my NL life, i just cant stomach the reason I got banned and i feel even more hard done that the entire thread and posts that got me banned have been Deleted esp when u add the fact that the chief aggressors (BB's squad members) seem to have gotten off the hook.

I read your complaints the other day about my post and could'nt think of an appropriate response not cos I didnt feel a tinge of guilt about it, but becos I didnt feel an Apology was Deserved nor did I feel there was any sense in continuing my line of argument or attempting a defense so I tried to let it pass only to find myself BANNED for Disrespecting the MOD (now someone really has a sense of humour). So did u withdraw my privileges for disrespecting U or did someone else do the dirty work for u? I dont think we've ever engaged in an argument more than once or at most twice so I found your complaints about my "frequent insults" on your person quite excessive and uncalled for. My remark on that post ( which u found offensive) was no more than a passive remark or at worse, an innuendo which judging by the standards of NL doesnt even deserve a caution not to speak of withdrawing my posting privileges. I keep wondering how u could get yourself to accuse someone of a crime that seems to be your favorite pastime judging by your frequent snide remarks about the persons of the first lady and the President.( Such audacious hypocrisy, how do u live with yourself? seriously) I dont want to reduce this to a BB Vs Gej supporter thread but if this should'nt be viewed as further evidence of the continuing attempted online intimidation of Gej supporters by NL Mods, I'lld love to know how u justify having (getting) my posting privileges withdrawn.
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
Are you calling the MODs liars and biased officials? Because thats what your post reads like.

So, in other words ure insulting the Mods again? I recommend you get banned until u learn your lesson. No discipline; just like ur principal, GEJ! Always thinking your above the law. . . . .
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by wesley08(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ Exactly why this is so painful, imagine this one that ought to have been banned from the internet still a privileged member of NL! SMH
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
Well, learn to play within the rules, dont insult the powers that be, dont think ure above the law and most importantly:DO NOT SUPPORT EVIL!!! Nobody likes a supporter of evil. . . .

Now, go on and vote BB2011 and all ur sins will be forgiven. . . . . .
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by wesley08(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ Yeah right, Do the world a favor and jump of a Cliff.
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Natasha2(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
wesley08:

^^^ imagine this one that ought to have been banned from the internet still a privileged member of NL! SMH
hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
wesley08:

Brooklyn, aint got no cliff!
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by wesley08(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ Skyscraper nko?
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
I'd have to go to the city for that, and quite frankly I dont have the time to waste, drive into the city just to kill myself just becus some mo.ron that was being disrespectful to the MODs asked me to!
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by wesley08(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ R u done? When u are u can move to the Trolls section and entertain them with your familiar antics of a loonatic, I'm certain they'll find it extremely gratifying. U're wasting your time around here cos we r so bored of u.
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Natasha2(f): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
but seriously Wesley although I don't know what happened but you should just let go. I myself was accused wronglY of being a spammer and nothing was done to my accuser Kaymoney. you should just let go, i know our situations are quite different but they still boil down to the fact that we didn't get good justice I guess

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
How can u be bored of me when Im never on here. Im not the one getting banned am I? Besides, u know u love the fact that Im replying you cus that way the mods will see the rubbish you posted. But, since u wanna play tough, this will be my last reply to you and u know that'll ensure that this post dies a silent, vicious, and quick death!!!

Tell us what GEJ ate for dinner and how many spoonfuls he had and b4 u know it, voila, ur back to 40million posts! Dont despair. But for now. . . .

Wallow in ur 7 posts!
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
This is a public forum with rules, dont beak the rules and come and cry when we take actions. It is not your personal forum, respect other people.
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by wesley08(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ Oh so u showed up? and what sort of excuse is that? What are the rules? Tell me which of them i broke and I'll count a dozen u've broken.
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Natasha2(f): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
wesley sugar forget about it please
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

I am not even supposed to answer you, you are still banned, registering under a new ID. How hard is it to respect other people?
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Natasha2(f): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
speaking about false accusations what the fu,ck do they do to people who accuse others wrongly? I was accused wrongly and nothing was done about it
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
Natasha,,:

speaking about false accusations what the fu,ck do they do to people who accuse others wrongly? I was accused wrongly and nothing was done about it
Report to the moderator in thaat section, copy the ppage and report to your moderator
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by Odunnu: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
Each time I log into NL in the last few days, I get to see a new thread by a different user complaining about this same MOD. Whatagwan?
Re: Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
wesley08:

That's so mean. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

There Are Pastors Who Are Going To Hell,be Careful Who You Trust / From The Desk Of Mr Osewa / Nigerian High Commish To Kenya: New Details On Tess Wigwe Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.