Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor (593 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Faulty Phone For Sell / Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by demsyjoy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please admin help me push this to the front. I need help.

On 31st January 2020 I bought a Samsung A70 Phone from Jyde Precision Services
Suit 79 Powa shopping Complex 30/31 Otigba Street,
with a branch at 30/31 Oremeji Street opposite FCMB bank off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja Lagos.

On May 10th I was on Call when the screen went off and refused to come on again.

Since the phone was under warranty I sent it to Samsung service center, only to discover the phone was not made for Nigerian Market, they refused to fix it, Samsung advised I should contact the vendor and returned the phone unfixed.

I sent the phone to the vendor since August last year, the vendor has refused to fix the phone neither has he given me another phone.

I suggested I add money to get another phone he is not picking my calls. I am not based in Lagos right now.

Please help what can I do. I don't have the phone neither do I have my money.

Who can help me?

Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by Asianjollof007: 6:09am On Jan 12, 2021
Omo, this is so bad. To buy things for nigeria now dey fear me, offline and online sef
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by jaxxy(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Did u buy it new? How long did u use it b4 the screen issue occurred? Did the vendor make any promises to u b4 or after returning the Fone? Aswell as b4 purchasing the fone?
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by entrep88: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Very Little the Vendor can do bro. Just forget it or retrieve it from him and try the local technicians. From your narrative you used the phone for more than 4Months before the incidence. And Samsung has refused responsibility.
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by demsyjoy(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=jaxxy post=97970958]Did u buy it new? How long did u use it b4 the screen issue occurred? Did the vendor make any promises to u b4 or after returning the Fone? Aswell as b4 purchasing the fone?[/qiuote]

Yes, it was New. Approximately 3 months.
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by demsyjoy(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2021
entrep88:
Very Little the Vendor can do bro. Just forget it or retrieve it from him and try the local technicians. From your narrative you used the phone for more than 4Months before the incidence. And Samsung has refused responsibility.

From 31st January that the phone was bought it got to me in Kogi state around 10th February. And the phone spoilt on 10th May.

That's is approximately 3 months. And a brand new phone should have a warranty.
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=demsyjoy post=98041884][/quote]

Then u shud have a warranty to fix anything on it. If u bought it new.
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by Meister(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2021
demsyjoy:

From 31st January that the phone was bought it got to me in Kogi state around 10th February. And the phone spoilt on 10th May.

That's is approximately 3 months. And a brand new phone should have a warranty.

A brand new phone will only have a warranty if you buy from accredited dealers TBH. I will suggest you take the phone and repair it yourself.

When you took it back to the seller what did he/she tell you ?
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by demsyjoy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Meister:

A brand new phone will only have a warranty if you buy from accredited dealers TBH. I will suggest you take the phone and repair it yourself.

When you took it back to the seller what did he/she tell you ?

He said he doesn't want to touch the phone as the phone still have a warranty, that he will try to get Samsung to repair the phone.
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by Meister(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
demsyjoy:

He said he doesn't want to touch the phone as the phone still have a warranty, that he will try to get Samsung to repair the phone.

Like I said before the best thing to do is to collect the phone back and repair it yourself so you don't lose both ways that's if that phone is even still in that guys possession
Re: Faulty Phone And Cheating Vendor by walesho(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
I know jyde very well, its like husband and wife business. If they are the one, I have bought a laptop from them before and no issues

(1) (Reply)

Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. / Samsung Might Be The First Phone With A Dimensity 720 Processor / Pls Who Have Lenovo K5 Pro Battery Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.