Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Broilers For Sale In Ibadan L - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broilers For Sale In Ibadan L (265 Views)

DCP, Dl-methionine, L-Lysine, MCP, Enzymes, 72% Fish Meal and toxin b / Do You Have Processed Broilers for sale? / Raising Broilers; My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broilers For Sale In Ibadan L by sweden7: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Broilers for sale in large quantities. Live or frozen.
Make your orders through wassup or call. 08132405058 or 07057843344
Re: Broilers For Sale In Ibadan L by Mcsenior(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Opportunity For Poultry Farmers

Are you an aspiring poultry farmer?

Are you an experience poultry farmer?

Are you planning for your retirement and thinking of what business to invest on?

Do you Know anybody would is interested in poutry?

Do you have money but don't know which business to invest on?

If your answer to any of the questions above is yes; this opportunity is meant for you.

✓We are going to train you even if you are a professor in poultry
✓We will assign a mentor to you
✓You will provide the pen as well as conducive environment for poultry
✓The minimum capacity we can partner with you is 5,000 capacity up to 50,000 pullets for free
✓We will provide feeds for you for free
✓Free medication and veterinary service
✓We will buy back from you after 16weeks

Let's do the maths:
Assuming your friend get trained and we supply 20,000 birds with feeds and medications. After 16 weeks, we buy back from him and pay him #1,000 per bird.
Multiply that by 20,000
#1,000 × 20,000 = #20million

You can now see that it is naturally unwise to raise chicken and start selling by the roadside during festive season while people price at ridiculous prices.

Don't say No to this opportunity

Who can benefit:
✓Individual
✓Poultry farmers
✓Youth corpers
✓Retiree
✓Groups
✓Cooperatives
✓Graduates

If you want to meet me in person, my location is Ibadan. You can chat me up via WhatsApp in signature to book an appointment with me. This is 100% offline business.

Real business for real people. If you are outside Oyo state, we can discuss via WhatsApp pls.

2021 is still fresh, don't wait for government to provide job, wake up and do something for yourself.

Even those who are doing salary jobs, there monthly take home pay can't take them to the bus stop.

Your destiny is in your own hands.

Re: Broilers For Sale In Ibadan L by hayor2014(m): 4:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Broilers For Sale In Ibadan L by CornerChen: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Our company supply poultry cage for chicken farm for around 35 years
We have layer cage, pullet cage and breeder cage
We also have floor equipment for broiler for various capacity.
Kindly contact me for detail quotation and design,
My WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Soft Chicken Up For Sales In Abeokuta / The Business Of Snail Production Episode 2 / In Need Of Gooslings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.