Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,165 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think (768 Views)

For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! / Who Don See Camry Big Daddy Sport....checkout This Cam Big Daddy SPORT Tokunbo. / ➜ ➜ ➜ FREE FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜➜ ➜ +234-806-036-5068 ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Am one of the few clearing agents on Nairaland posting adverts and assisting importers to clear their vehicles from Tincan Island port, when i came online i started with teaching clients how to calculate for import duties thereby helping them know exactly what and what they are paying for not just the normal lump sum bill that other agents just posts without giving detailed analysis as to how such amount was reach, (See my Thread Here) with that I have been able to work for a few people here and hopes to work for more but this time, I want to twerk the procedure a little bit and see if it will be ok for importers to adopt.

This is what am looking at... I'll run the clearing processes for you the importer, you pay all the necessary fees to be charged by custom, shipping company, terminal charges, other miscellaneous charges as well as 50% of my service charge, once the job is over 90% complete or 100% completed, you balance me.

This basically means that you are clearing your car yourself in absential and are paying me for doing that for you. Some of the things we pay for during clearing process includes:
1) Valuation
2) Punching & Signing
3) Import Duty
4) Register for Release
5) Examination Officer
6) Tally and Release
7) Shipping Company Fee
8.) Terminal charges & Demurrage
9) Gate & CIU
If your vehicle is Non-Starter then add Number 10) Towing Fee
If your Bill of Lading is Draft or Telex Released then add 11) Telex Release Charge

Among all of these fees listed, its only 3, 7 and 8 that has receipts that can be tendered to you as evidence of payment, the rest are illegal charges by custom officers and and a few by terminal operators.

So what how it goes is, u send me your bill of lading I'll go find out the CIF Value for the vehicle and report back to you, once u are ok with it, u send money for 1 and 2 then we start. CIF Value is the amount in USD, That's what customs uses to compute import duties for vehicles and others. See Image below.

Then we move to 3, if u want to pay 3 yourself, please do let me know the moment u sent money for 1 and 2 and tell me your preferred bank so we can select the bank during punching, but if u want me to pay it then I'll use my bank (GTBank) to punch the work. Please note that payment for 3 and my first 50% service charge will be paid together. If am to pay 3 for you, you will get the receipt of payment in PDF file via WhatsApp, if u pay it yourself then notify me I'll print it here to proceed.

Custom officers charges for 4, 5, 6 and 9 based on the type of vehicle being cleared, i'll sum them up and tell u so u can credit same for me to proceed, while that is going on, i'll be processing 7 which will also need funds. By the time we are done with 4, 5, and 6 the next is 8, once its ready, u fund me, i pay it. Please note that payment for 8 and my last 50% balance has to be sent together cos at this point we are over 90% complete with work and ready to take delivery of the vehicle. Once payment is completed vehicle should be out same day or latest the next day.

My Service Charge is
Grimaldi Line - N80,000
Sallaum Line - N100,000
Please note tat this service charge is not just for me alone, other people whom I'll be engaging their services at one point or the other will be paid from it because clearing work is not a one man business.

I'll want anyone interested in this system to always put down how much spent so far, when the job is done, u check out which one runs cheaper for u, if i's this prepaid system or the general lump sum billing system.

So tell me what you think, if this is fine let's get started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Anyone here ready to clear their vehicle from the port, no need asking to estimated bill for your vehicle, just come over to Tincan Island lets clear it together, u pay all charges from custom, shipping company and terminal then pay me my own agent fee... I can guarantee u this will be far cheaper for you if u give it a try. I dnt really enjoy giving estimated bills for clearing cos it may be too much or too small at the end of the day, so just come over let's get it done with while u pay me my service charge. The valuation we will get from custom will determine the total cost of clearing

My Service Charge
Grimaldi Line - N80,000
Sallaum Line - N100,000

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by nairacountry(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2021
Nice idea I must say.

I have been following you for a while now and I must applaud your seemingly competent approach to
making car clearance a walk in the park.

However, I will enjoin you to encourage those nairalanders whom you have worked with in the past
to certify your service. That would make a handful recommendation for the prospects you may have on here.

My 50 cent though. Do this and see your business soaring higher and higher.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
@nairacountry, Thanks sir, i'll do just as you have requested. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Done and Dusted

Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by Ayo7(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
good evening sir,

how much will it cost to clear Land rover Lr4 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

range rover 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

thanks
Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Ayo7:
good evening sir,

how much will it cost to clear Land rover Lr4 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

range rover 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

thanks

Sorry am just seeing this, the thing is i've stopped giving quotes, if u have bill of lading come let's go for valuation, the value that will come out is what we'll use to calculate the rest, the inquiry is free, u are not paying for that.
Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Done and Dusted under this terms and conditions

Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
If you have a car to clear from Tincan Island Port, just come with a photocopy of your Bill of lading lets get started.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This New Way To Clear Your Vehicle, Tell Me What You Think by kaysy(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Done and Dusted

(1) (Reply)

2009 TOKUNBO Scion Tc / SOLD!! 04/05 Direct Tokunbo Hyundai Elantra For Sale @enugu / 2013 Camry For Sale,abuja And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.