Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Investors Need For Business Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Need For Business Project (538 Views)

Investors Need For Expansion Of A Fast Food Company / 4 Money Principles Investors Need To Know / Influencers And Business Minds Needed Asap For A Business Project On E-currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Need For Business Project by williams82561: 5:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Are you an Investor or you have money but don't no what to do with it presently.

My name is Adeniyi Moshood [/b]am a [b]web developer and Digitals marketer.
Have been working on some projects lately which have done and this idea can help our nation call Nigeria.
Now the problem with the project is that the idea is build on ground but we need investors who can invest in this two idea.

I mean we have idea, you got the money, let's keep this project running.

Please we need a serious investors who is ready to invest in this Idea, and ready to finance the idea immediately.

You can call me or chat me on Whatsapp +2349053039491, Please serious minded person!!!

Thanks
Re: Investors Need For Business Project by williams82561: 2:26am On Jan 13, 2021
We are still in need of serious investor to invest in our business idea on ground
Re: Investors Need For Business Project by williams82561: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Still need.......
Re: Investors Need For Business Project by Ijidolaagency: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
williams82561:
Are you an Investor or you have money but don't no what to do with it presently.

My name is Adeniyi Moshood [/b]am a [b]web developer and Digitals marketer.
Have been working on some projects lately which have done and this idea can help our nation call Nigeria.
Now the problem with the project is that the idea is build on ground but we need investors who can invest in this two idea.

I mean we have idea, you got the money, let's keep this project running.

Please we need a serious investors who is ready to invest in this Idea, and ready to finance the idea immediately.

You can call me or chat me on Whatsapp +2349053039491, Please serious minded person!!!

Thanks

Hi,

You need to give a hint of what this idea is all about, so we if interested might feel motivated...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cashout Funds From Revolut / Real Estate Project Investment / I Need Wholesale Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.