Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info (325 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional Soldiers In The World! / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Protest, Seize Airport; Army Reacts / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info by samyj2477: 5:51am On Jan 12, 2021
Most Nigerian soldiers in the north central and southern part of Nigeria, are terrorist repentant boko haram and some illiterate northern Muslims who did not see the 4 corners of a school wall.

Yesterday night, I went to buy Suya at my favorite joint and I saw a Nigerian soldier discussing with 3 Muslim illiterate guys. They were speaking housa language. I understand housa and can speak it very well. They were saying things about registering for National ID card. The soldier man told them that they shouldn't waste their time because most of his colleagues doesn't have national ID, including him. that they should forget about national ID card. The soldier man then said if de want to join the Nigerian army, it is easy. He will take them to a man that will recruit them immediately. He said they need more people with a strong rugged mind from the north, whether u have been to school or not. mere looking at the soldiers Man's face, I could sense terrorism in his looks. He looks like someone that can slate an human without remorse. These are the sets of soldiers that are sent to the south west and south east to cause chaos and protect the Fulani terrorist each time they commit a crime.

Those kid soldiers that went to war college and studied hard to become a soldier, they send them to the Northern part, leak info to terrorist and get these kid soldiers all killed. But their recruited boko haram armies would all be sent to the south and north central where there is less crime, so that their soldiers could quickly turn up and protect the Fulani terrorist anytime they commit a crime.

Take note guys, Nigerian army is now field with boko haram members. I rest my case...If u have ears hear now o.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info by thaoriginator: 5:51am On Jan 12, 2021
angry
Re: Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info by tillaman(m): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2021
angry
Re: Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info by Untainted007: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Not only terrorists most of them are also cultists.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info by mamaafrik(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2021
we need a regional security outfit in the Middle belt and southern regions

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info by DoubleEngine007: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2021
It's obvious.
Re: Most Nigerian Soldiers Are Terrorist :info by mike8804: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2021
I knew this since 2014.....what he said is absolute truth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Dead ,Many Injured In Akwa Ibom Communal Clash / Fulani Tortures Man / Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Apprehended In Ogun. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.