Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month (474 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month / *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by bigjackass: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2021
I'm looking very slim and stressed out. Planning to go see my future in-laws and I don't want to go there looking like struggle. Getting sleep is out of the question because no time. However I have cash to buy anything that can help me look fresher and chubbier. The problem is I don't know what to buy.
Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by BigDick70inch(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2021
bigjackass:
I'm looking very slim and stressed out. Planning to go see my future in-laws and I don't want to go there looking like struggle. Getting sleep is out of the question because no time. However I have cash to buy anything that can help me look fresher and chubbier. The problem is I don't know what to buy.

Lol
Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by Sundrus: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Oga when u serious u know wetin u need to do. dey say getting sleep dey out of the question. undecided
Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by bigjackass: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Sundrus:
Oga when u serious u know wetin u need to do. dey say getting sleep dey out of the question. undecided
I can't sleep more than the normal night time sleep. You expect me to put my job aside to be sleeping undecided. All I am asking for is well being supplements that people here have tried before and it works
Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by Professorcplus(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Go and buy longitivity drug or immunance it will make you eat more and always eat nutritious full meal. To get very chubby, lodge in hotel and eat their indomine with chicken in the morning, eat pizza #5k in the afternoon with youghut without sugar and in the evening use comfam pounded yam with variety of stock fish and meat for one month. Since when money no be problem. Remember to do before and after pix cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by phrancys001(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
start with 20 carton of larger beer a day don't forget tanko tasty suya join, expecting your gratitude.
Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by assistant: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Be eating shawarma, spaghetti and turkey everyday
Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by Chrisbella24(f): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Can you all be serious please.

I also need this Information

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Chubbier In One Month by mariahAngel(f): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Professorcplus:
Go and buy longitivity drug or immunance it will make you eat more and always eat nutritious full meal. To get very chubby, lodge in hotel and eat their indomine with chicken in the morning, eat pizza #5k in the afternoon with youghut without sugar and in the evening use comfam pounded yam with variety of stock fish and meat for one month. Since when money no be problem. Remember to do before and after pix cheesy

cheesy
Prof, you sure say you be real prof? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Emirates Airline Is Yet To Resume International Flights To Lagos, Abuja / Is The Fear Of China Now The Beginning Of Science? / Win A Brand New Laptop And N50,000 Naira In The IDOTD Esaay Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.