Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Charlie Charlie Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Charlie Charlie Game (624 Views)

Never You Partake In The Charlie Charlie Magic Pencil Game Watch THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Charlie Charlie Game by lokito: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Good day house,

This Charlie Charlie game, is it real. Like has anybody here tried it and the pencil moves. I am tempted to try it at home but I live alone. Don't want curtains shaking and doors opening themselves here o. Or even knocks on the door because of Charlie Charlie �

Re: The Charlie Charlie Game by Akanimoh113(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2021
The way I see it
It's Real
I think when you have a bit of Fear and your alone, the Pencil will move

Me I didn't want to try it oo
I don't want to sleep and wake up and find out that my Windows or Doors are Open or Find out that Fan that is On is Off, Am an Emotional Guy I need Peace of Mind cheesy
Re: The Charlie Charlie Game by Kayberg: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Akanimoh113:
The way I see it
It's Real
I think when you have a bit of Fear and your alone, the Pencil will move

Me I didn't want to try it oo
I don't want to sleep and wake up and find out that my Windows or Doors are Open or Find out that Fan that is On is Off, Am an Emotional Guy I need Peace of Mind cheesy

smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: The Charlie Charlie Game by Akanimoh113(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How EA’s FIFA Destroyed PES / Fifa 21 Latest Mod APK/OBB File / Sniper Ghost Contracts 2 Gameplay, Part 1(win 10k for watching )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.