Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Fulani Attacks In The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Attacks In The East (2893 Views)

Fulani Attacks: Igbos Have Fought Hard To Make Yoruba & Ijaw See Danger In 1 Nig / African Genocides: Heartbreaking Fulani Attacks In Mali & Burkina-faso Today / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

ESN is a scam.
That’s all you can sing
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by VanBommel(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Apart from Oyo, I think SW is pretty well secured. Nevertheless, OYO Amotekun is doing their best in securing Oodua land.

My only fear is SS and MB that have refused to get their acts together.

I don't understand what is wrong with those people. You will only see SS governors gathering when oil matter dey table.

Ndi ara.

The South will hold them responsible if they continue to as the weakness link in the South.
I disagree, what of ondo state? Have you been following the news?
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Slynation(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

ESN is a scam.
you know nothing....do what he said naw, go and set up camp in the bush, mpiawazu awaits you!!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Banmeallday: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

ESN is a scam.

Nigeria is a bigger scam..

Black folks shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by privaldo: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Apart from Oyo, I think SW is pretty well secured. Nevertheless, OYO Amotekun is doing their best in securing Oodua land.

My only fear is SS and MB that have refused to get their acts together.

I don't understand what is wrong with those people. You will only see SS governors gathering when oil matter dey table.

Ndi ara.

The South will hold them responsible if they continue to as the weakness link in the South.

Focus on defending your region and leave the SS. We're better coordinated in defending ourselves than all the regions you've mentioned. Here in the Niger Delta, guns move around freely and we have them in mass, so don't worry about us.
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by samyj2477: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Fulani camps and settlement still scarttered across Igboland.They are still occupying a forest in my village and ESN is nowhere to be found.
call ESN on phone and report that location asap
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Ojiofor: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
you know nothing....do what he said naw, go and set up camp in the bush, mpiawazu awaits you!!

Mpiawazu online abi.
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Mpiawazu online abi.
you failed exams in your schooling days , try setting up a camp and see the results shebi ESN is scam right ?
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by awgumayor: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Fulani camps and settlement still scarttered across Igboland.They are still occupying a forest in my village and ESN is nowhere to be found.
ESN can not be found in Sokoto where your village is.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by SlayerForever: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

What community?
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Ojiofor: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
awgumayor:
ESN can not be found in Sokoto where your village is.

For your delusional mind abi.Iso na ndi MNK ji chuo aja.I no get ur time.
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by WilyWily: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
kiss kiss cry
Nigeriabiafra80:
The worst Fulani will do is to attack in sout east
That’s the easiest way to get their 72 virgins
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by jneutron4000: 3:24am On Jan 13, 2021
[s]
Herdsmen:

South west is the weak link in the south... when push comes to shove. They’re weak. Without them ... the South would have sail long ..

Amotekun is doing a good job... and should be encouraged..
[/s]
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by PicLtd: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Ojiofor:

Audio ESN grin.
Give me that ESN AZA make I pay donation grin grin grin
Ndi eriri eri.

E pain the efulefu.. cheesy

Ya papa na fulani, why not wear fulani hat and start looking for trouble that you acclaimed village and see if the villagers themselves won't capture you and parade your arse like a common criminal. Ndi one nigeria! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

In the bush
But Incase you doubt
Just enter any farm in east and set up a camp
grin
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Do what I told you
You will get the answer

Nigerians they love theory so much....why don't he pacticalize what you just told him...in any south east forest grin
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by orisa37: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2021
It's all RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY SO GET RID OF THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEIR DEMENTED HEADS.
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by IamAtikulate: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2021
privaldo:

Focus on defending your region and leave the SS. We're better coordinated in defending ourselves than all the regions you've mentioned. Here in the Niger Delta, guns move around freely and we have them in mass, so don't worry about us.
Guns you use to kill yourself in the name of cultism. We saw how you people use that gun during EndSARS protest
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by privaldo: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Guns you use to kill yourself in the name of cultism. We saw how you people use that gun during EndSARS protest

Wait you expected us to be violent during the end Sara protest? Every part of Nigeria including the North has its own fair share of cultism, so this isn't a valid point.
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by kalufelix(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Ojiofor:

ESN is a scam.
you-just-dey-your-room-dey-press-phone...
Re: Fulani Attacks In The East by IamAtikulate: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2021
privaldo:

Wait you expected us to be violent during the end Sara protest? Every part of Nigeria including the North has its own fair share of cultism, so this isn't a valid point.
No.

You guys used the guns in the name of cultism to kill yourselves in the aftermath of the EndSAR protest.

Till date, Edo and SS are danger zones even though other regions have moved on.

Don't use fair share please.

SS is leading in cult-related activities, followed by SW, then SE.

NC comes fourth, though the activities are concentrated heavily in MB, Benue precisely.

NW comes distant fifth. Only fringes of cult activities are noticed there and they were imported from the South.

NE is last in cultism.

So egbon, don't use fair share again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanguard Newspaper Will Pay N10 Million Fine For Carrying Nnamdi Kanu's Letter / Igbos Removed Non-indigenes In Civil Service, denied Political/Market leadership / See What Cameroonian Journalists Are Saying About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.