Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

30 Days Creativity Challenge. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 30 Days Creativity Challenge. (735 Views)

My 30 Days Ramadan Graphics Design Challenge / Vector Art 30 Days Challenge / A Treasure Trove Of Excellent Creativity By Cassydesigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Days Creativity Challenge. by dgang: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2021
So I love creativity, but I never get to challenge mySelf and hence never find reason to try. But that is about to change y'all!

I am an oldie on but want to grow this moniker solely dedicated to creativity

I hereby challenge mySelf to a 30 day creative marathon where post something I create everyday... I need y'all to hold me accountable, show love where needed, and tough love when slacking ...But no hate is allowed through this gate.

By the way you can call me .... cake.

Now people let the creativity begin ! grin
Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Okay... Waiting

1 Like

Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by growtogeda: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
what area of creativity are you looking at?
drawing? 2d animation? 3d animation? singing ? writing ?

1 Like

Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by dgang: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2021
Day 1 (30 days of creativity challenge.)

12th January 2021

So I got off to a slow start, but a start all the same and I am so excited to finally get the ball rolling.

Here we Go!

Meet JADE, she is the offspring of the 11th ruler of Croy, a planet in a far away galaxy. Just like in the time of the bible, heavenly beings came down and laid with the daughters of men because they were beautiful and as a result they gave birth to giants ( nephrilim). But wait, Jade is not a nephrilim, no way! She is way better,her father was on a mission exploring our galaxy to search and identify planets in our solar system that can provide a rich source for gold,but due to a malfunction of his propulsion system, his space ship crash landed in africa, and so the story of and african superheroine was born.

Powers: mind control, shape shifting, accelerated healing, very slow aging.

And there you have it folks we made it past day one! Thanks for sticking around, do support by leaving a like or a dislike or a comment to let me know what you think.

We have a lot to cover so stay tuned and see y'all tomorrow!!

It's your boy CAKE and I am out.

social media (instagram) @tbsafrica

2 Likes

Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by dgang: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2021
growtogeda:
what area of creativity are you looking at?
drawing? 2d animation? 3d animation? singing ? writing ?
all of the above I just intend to go with the flow but for a start drawing and painting superhero characters from imagination thanks for showing interest ...I truly appreciate
Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by growtogeda: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
dgang:
Day 1 (30 days of creativity challenge.)

12th January 2021

So I got off to a slow start, but a start all the same and I am so excited to finally get the ball rolling.

Here we Go!

Meet JADE, she is the offspring of the 11th ruler of Croy, a planet in a far away galaxy. Just like in the time of the bible, heavenly beings came down and laid with the daughters of men because they were beautiful and as a result they gave birth to giants ( nephrilim). But wait, Jade is not a nephrilim, no way! She is way better,her father was on a mission exploring our galaxy to search and identify planets in our solar system that can provide a rich source for gold,but due to a malfunction of his propulsion system, his space ship crash landed in africa, and so the story of and african superheroine was born.

Powers: mind control, shape shifting, accelerated healing, very slow aging.

And there you have it folks we made it past day one! Thanks for sticking around, do support by leaving a like or a dislike or a comment to let me know what you think.

We have a lot to cover so stay tuned and see y'all tomorrow!!

It's your boy CAKE and I am out.

social media (instagram) @tbsafrica

this is beautiful. I like the story around the painting. reminds me of when I was learning 2d animation. I started out drawing also. I gave up immediately I knew how to draw simple cartoons since that's what I needed. I never got to this your stage before starting the animations I was interested in.

it will also help enthusiast like me if you say the software you used for this and how long it took you to perfect it.
Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by dgang: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
growtogeda:

this is beautiful. I like the story around the painting. reminds me of when I was learning 2d animation. I started out drawing also. I gave up immediately I knew how to draw simple cartoons since that's what I needed. I never got to this your stage before starting the animations I was interested in.

it will also help enthusiast like me if you say the software you used for this and how long it took you to perfect it.
thanks I truly appreciate. now about the software used I painted in adobe photoshop and I used a Microsoft surface go as the drawing medium it's is the small portable one but it does wonders to a creative mind .. nice to hear you are into animation ... I also love animation both 2d and 3d ... I hopefully will get to show some of my animated works on this thread once again thanks for showing interest and stay tuned for tomorrows creative piece .
Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by Pimpstar: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
I'm in. We go dey improve everyday.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by dgang: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Day 2 (30 days creative challenge)

13th Jan 2021

Still trying to put everything in place but I hope the speed will pick up soon. Anyway here is another artwork for y'all to check out ..

Meet GLASS EYES [Oju igo]

After the third world war, a group of young african scientist came together to build an exoskeleton that is capable of enhancing the natural abilities of soldiers during combat, but a suspicious explosion inside the secret lab killed all the scientist and burned all the blueprints leaving just one prototype which was tucked away in storage . The explosion caused the activation sequence for the prototype in storage to activate. And so the story of glass eye [Oju igo] begins.

And there you go, another one down, I really enjoyed painting it and I will love to know what you think about it... Stay tuned for the next one, it's your boy cake and I am out .

@tbsafrica (instagram)

1 Like

Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by Pimpstar: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
day 2
Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by Deeboiy: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Pimpstar:
I'm in. We go dey improve everyday.
this is beautiful
Re: 30 Days Creativity Challenge. by Pimpstar: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm having trouble posting pics this few days..

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Company In Lagos Nigeria / Get A Customized Logo Design For Your Brand / Medium : Pastel On Paper Size : 30 : 20 Titled : Is There Any Hope For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.