Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

With All Due Respect, Stop Writing Jamb And Gain Admission Now!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With All Due Respect, Stop Writing Jamb And Gain Admission Now!!! (240 Views)

If I Had My Way, Students Would Stop Writing Examinations – Adeosun / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times / Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With All Due Respect, Stop Writing Jamb And Gain Admission Now!!! by Jaysmart001(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
This is how an old JAMBITE changed his story in 2020… even with the lockdown, pandemic bla bla bla

“In 2013, I had written my 5th JAMB and was hoping for a better result this time. It was good news after I checked and found out that I scored 265 which was way beyond the cut-off mark for Law in UNILAG then. I got my PUTME form and applied for the exams. After confidently writing the great PUTME, my hopes were high again.

Why?

...because I passed JAMB and can’t afford to fail PUTME.

I had to gather up all the money I had in my savings account to get myself prepared for resumption.

I couldn’t just wait to walk the streets of UNILAG in my White and black Law students’ uniform.

Fast forward to 2 months down the line, I was still at home hoping to apply for another JAMB. I guess you know why, I failed PUTME with just 2 marks below the cut-off mark”

I was almost getting depressed.

But as usual, I had to make my personal research on what it takes to be an undergraduate without having to go through the stress of JAMB/PUTME and these are part of the things I discovered:

• JAMB/PUTME does not determine your progress as a student who wishes to further to the university level.
• Not everyone writes JAMB/PUTME, many graduates today never wrote JAMB.
• It is possible to gain admission outside Nigeria without JAMB and with an affordable tuition fee.

I began to make the necessary inquiries and I discovered something AMAZING.

I found that while I was busy waiting to write JAMB each year, most of my friends had finished up in a nearby country and were even done with their NYSC. Some had even started working.

I remember speaking to Victor who was already in his final year and he introduced me to one of the top accredited schools in Benin Republic. This school also had offers for students who had other things doing but also wish to further their education online.

With Leadpreneur Academy, I was able to finish up my course and today, I’m glad to share this opportunity with as many people as possible.
You may want to ask how I went about the admission process without having to write JAMB

It was like magic but I could tell that the right information is the major key to making progress.”

Did I also mention to you that; I never had to experience strike or any form of delay while studying?
Well, that’s the shocker alert!!! There’s absolutely no waste of time.

If you’re willing to break free from the delays you’ve been through in the past years, you’re just 10,000 naira away from your solution.

Registration is on now, to register and get your admission letter sent to you, Contact us now by clicking on the link at the end of this post.

A special bonus pack with values that can make you earn a lot of money while you’re in school awaits the first 50 persons to apply between now and the 25th of January 2021.

Apply now or continue to write JAMB!!!

Come to think of it, does this have to do with only JAMBITES?

Hell No!

It affects everyone who’s pursuing a university degree from Bsc to Msc and even PhD.
Do you know it’s very possible for you to get an HND degree converted to Bsc within the space of an academic year?

You also won’t need to go through the rigorous stress of writing exams and the rest.

I guess this sounds too easy to be true. Well, we live in a world where people prefer to go through the hard work rather than working smart.

Within the space of 6months, you’ll become a Bsc degree holder instead of an HND holder just by following the steps below:
• Registration
• Acceptance
• Submission of documents
• Submission of proposed thesis topic
• Thesis supervision
• Thesis submission and defense
• HND transfer of credits
• Bsc degree qualification

Hahahaahaha!!!!

Sounds funny right?

Well, to be sure of how it works, reach out to us now

All these sound so good until money is involved.
Don’t run away yet, the money is as affordable as you think and you also have the privilege of paying on installments.
To find out more about our special packages, click the link below.

https:///message/4GGFJ4BMXMI6D1

(1) (Reply)

Neco Always Delaying Paying Examiners Even After Releasing Results. / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You From Broke For Life / 2021 Jamb Aspirants Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.