Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Vaginal Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Odour (559 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaginal Odour by Badfinga: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Sometime last year I happened to come across a young lady, one thing led to another and we did it.

The odour from her lower dichotomy is something else. So I kept imagining if she is not aware of the odour. She keeps calling me that she wants to visit, but am not cool with vaginal odour.

So, how do I pass the message without hurting her feelings?
Re: Vaginal Odour by when2(f): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Instead of being ashame of committing fornication, you come here to spew nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Odour by Badfinga: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
when2:
Instead of being ashame of committing fornication, you come here to spew nonsense.
madam Park well if you don't have anything to contribute. Abi you sef dey that category?

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Odour by VEXT: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Badfinga:
madam Park well if you don't have anything to contribute. Abi you sef dey that category?

No mind her, may be her own dey smell like that..

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Odour by Badfinga: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
VEXT:

grin
VEXT:

Re: Vaginal Odour by RexTramadol1: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Next time spray her Fulani lavender down there

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Odour by when2(f): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2021
Badfinga:

I now see that children are Now on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Odour by Badfinga: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
when2:

I now see that children are Now on nairaland
grandmother well done.
Please respect yourself and get out of my thread, because you have nothing to contribute.
I won't be polite next time.
Re: Vaginal Odour by Shinapraise(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2021
Badfinga:
Sometime last year I happened to come across a young lady, one thing led to another and we did it.

The odour from her lower dichotomy is something else. So I kept imagining if she is not aware of the odour. She keeps calling me that she wants to visit, but am not cool with vaginal odour.

So, how do I pass the message without hurting her feelings?
get her this it will cure the odour and clean her inside out chat me up to get it 08161127336

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: First Bank Distributes Unproven 'miracle' Drug Ivermectin To Staff (ex / . / This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.