Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (19206 Views)

Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by janedonez(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
:-Xa
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Banmeallday: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
All i see are fat stomach women as hungry as these rogue men we call leaders
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeria Army has turned to Toy soldiers
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nato008(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
see as bulletproof vest be like weitin I no know
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
osamz007:
A RESPECTED LOOTER

ALL THIS UNA SHENANIGANS FOR 2023 NO GO WORK

Ask Tinubu how far
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
grin grin grin so Kalu self dey get guard of honour, well make i quickly run go obalende cantoment go collect guard of honour dere, i sabi their gateman grin grin grin
you mean dodan barracks?

1 Like

Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:
So shameful I tell you but we dey wait for you here in Dodan Barracks.cheesy

Why are you Yoruba's always pained ?

Too bad with such a despicable act of condemning anything you can't do.

Is that the kind of one najiria you people want?
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of arresting him at the spot for his looting exploits they are giving him a guide of honour

I've addressed your issue.

Envy
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Femijohn198: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
kalu the big thief
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Banmeallday:
All i see are fat stomach women as hungry as these rogue men we call leaders

You mean Tinubu
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmmm

Fingers crossed
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Femijohn198:
kalu the big thief

Tinubu the chaff thief
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Share for Kalu

Likes for Tinubu
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided mr oga you are the wrongest over wrongest person for me to argue with, you know why?...you are a tinubu apologist while i dont give a care about kalu or tinubu. though i may have a preference for tinubu cos of his roles during the nadeco struggle. but the the signs young man, fear north! we know this ,unfortunately the self wise ones in lagos refuse to know

forget story, north will always have political reliance with west than East any day anytime but if Biafra agitation get mute for 2years before the election then we can be talking about political reconciliation between East and North because Kalu represent East

is not about Tinubu and Kalu consideration here, politics gimmick in Nigeria is mostly on political relationship among tribes, individual might be a factor but not the total consideration

educate ya ignorance
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
solmusdesigns:

What a funny comment

And who told you anyone gives a fvck about Kalu in the North except his mother's concubine IBB.. Babangida influences nothing anymore

*Now tell me why The North sent INEC after him when he insisted he wants to become the Senate President unbehalf of Igbos, or Deputy Senate President?!

*Why did the North watch him get humiliated and sent to prison for 6 month, before Mary Odili came to his rescue

*Of all the Principal members of the house he got chief whip, while North voted Omo Agege over him...

Same Tinubu which the North gave his boys VP slot, House Speaker, NGF Chairmanship

Oga easy with your lies na, how is Gov.Koyode Fayemi Tinubu Boy? In your dream everybody is Tinubu's boy including the president yet he was recently humiliated by hoodlums in Lagos while the security agents looked the other way round...

I'm not supporting either of them because both of them are thieves....

Nigerians need a real Progressive leader not looters and land grabbers hissing behind progressive to enrich themselves..
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
grin grin grin so Kalu self dey get guard of honour, well make i quickly run go obalende cantoment go collect guard of honour dere, i sabi their gateman grin grin grin

Aje...
Just slap the first military person you see...

them go give you international guard of honor straight , Aje.
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
; grin grin grin i dey come bros i dey keffi street ,i go soon reach mami market grin grin . keep beer for me oo kiss kiss

Aje..

So you still need beer.

na parade dem give am...you na packaging dem go give you...
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Mumjully: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Orji Uzor kalu my Action Governor that year
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by nick50(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
.......na obalende road u go end up on top ashewo
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Orji uzor kalu for president grin
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by owolabi5: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2021
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2021
I'm just tired of this country
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Kalu visiting everybody for 2023

Everybody visiting Tinubu for 2023

Thought u guys said Igbos should build bridges? So, why's the fuss?
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by PicLtd: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

forget story, north will always have political reliance with west than East any day anytime but if Biafra agitation get mute for 2years before the election then we can be talking about political reconciliation between East and North because Kalu represent East

is not about Tinubu and Kalu consideration here, politics gimmick in Nigeria is mostly on political relationship among tribes, individual might be a factor but not the total consideration

educate ya ignorance

There are only 2 times the North has ever prefered to work with the yorubas
1) during the civil war, when they badly needed to fight the East, after they which they dumped Awolowo who died in frustration after trying to be president severally.

2) When they badly wanted power back in the North 2015. The Awo of today is Tinubu and we all know the north's mode politics is as constant as the northern star. If you know what I mean. grin

At other times, they've allied more with the East, due to the unreliability of the yorubas who everyone sees as pretentious snakes in politics. grin
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2021
PicLtd:

There are only 2 times the North has ever prefered to work with the yorubas
1) during the civil war, when they badly needed to fight the East, after they which they dumped Awolowo who died in frustration after trying to be president severally.

2) When they badly wanted power back in the North 2015. The Awo of today is Tinubu and we all know the north's mode politics is as constant as the northern star. If you know what I mean. grin

At other times, they've allied more with the East, due to the unreliability of the yorubas who everyone sees as pretentious snakes in politics. grin

politics is pragmatic, let's wait and see how things unfold, you people are known to be emotional with politics

politics is pretentious, you can play straightness with politics, politics is a game and every games must have code

Yoruba will always be seen as betrayer and pretentious till they rule this country again and give south south the opportunity to. by 2078 when you will still be chanting marginalisation and betraying

why didn't PDP chose you as VP for yar'adua and for the past 16years, you people are political liability but you won't know this yet
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2021
spy24:

And non of them is visiting the others region

Ibos and Yorubas beef really strong

Atleast gbajiamila visited Kalu

I can't pinpoint one Igbo man that tinubu is a friend to
They're too proud to recognize Tinubu as their Leader WHO TRULY HE IS, hence The refusal.
Here's one of the Igbo's foremost Political Leader whom Tinubu is a leader to.
Picture don't lie

Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by LiesSlayer007: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2021
nick50:
.......na obalende road u go end up on top ashewo
embarassed embarassed embarassed bros so you dey patronise those ashawo wey dey obalende before brt park, repent on time ooo embarassed embarassed
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by LiesSlayer007: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2021
atarapa:
you mean dodan barracks?
grin grin yessoo
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by ohosi4real(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
This man may likely win APC presidential ticket 2023 election because he is popular and richer than Tunubu
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

They're too proud to recognize Tinubu as their Leader WHO TRULY HE IS, hence The refusal.
Here's one of the Igbo's foremost Political Leader whom Tinubu is a leader to.
Picture don't lie

I am on the same level with Tinubu - Ngige

https://punchng.com/im-on-same-level-with-tinubu-ngige-tells-faleke-2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfdfaTg-8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvWdtMyq7Eg
Re: 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

I am on the same level with Tinubu - Ngige
https://punchng.com/im-on-same-level-with-tinubu-ngige-tells-faleke-2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfdfaTg-8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvWdtMyq7Eg
Even Dino Melaye can claim such. but pictures doesn't lie. You know what it depicts

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’ve Failed The North, ACF, 17 Arewa Groups Tell Buhari, Northern Politicians / I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Sanwo-olu Wishes Ambode Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.