Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

For Those Of You Forming Stingy Men SMAN - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For Those Of You Forming Stingy Men SMAN (432 Views)

5 Things Pained Ladies Say About The Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria(sman) / Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) / Me Goofing Around Forming Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Forming Stingy Men SMAN by aysnoopy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
For those of you forming SMAN, show us some chats on how you resist urgent 2k bills

Below is some of my own. No dulling

Re: For Those Of You Forming Stingy Men SMAN by DropsMic(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lol

Re: For Those Of You Forming Stingy Men SMAN by aysnoopy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oya.. let hear from you all
Re: For Those Of You Forming Stingy Men SMAN by aysnoopy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
How I resist another billing tonight

(1) (Reply)

Am Giving $10 Million To Any Man That Will Marry My Daughter—mike Tyson / A Man Went Into The Confessional And Said To His Priest, 'I Almost Had An Affair / Just Thinking Aloud..what If????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.