Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate (1840 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Breaking: Police Invade Kano Goverment Lodge In Abuja, Hold 5 Governors Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by midep: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
About 75 mobile policemen today forcefully re-arrested the Akwa Ibom State gubernatorial candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), John Akpanudoedehe, in the premises of the Federal High Court, Abuja. The incident took place moments after he was granted bail by the court in the "treason” charge before Justice Adamu Bello.

Senator Akpanudoedehe was briskly moved from the court to the police headquarters and then flown to Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, where the police plan to charge him for murder.

Earlier, SaharaReporters reported that Senator Akpan Udoedehe had been granted bail by Justice Bello. Despite the injunction granted by Justice Bello restraining the Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim, from re-arresting the ACN candidate, we reported that he was perfecting a plan to re-arrest him and charge him with murder.

Senator Udoedehe was arrested a day after mass violence broke out in Uyo and Ikot-Ekpene leading to widespread destruction of public property and deaths.

Opposition members in the state and senior members of the ACN have condemned the orchestrated clampdown against Senator Udoedehe and his supporters in the state.

According to reports, the IGP reportedly received N500 million from the state governor, Goodswill Akpabio, to help remove Udoedehe from circulation.
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by midep: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
For all those supporting PDP/GEJ to rule again. I have one My prayer and prophesy for you is:

May your life, family, finances/businesses be ruled and managed the way PDP as ruled and managed Nigeria for 12 years. (I expect you to say amen if not you are a hypocrite).

If you don't say amen to that as a PDP/GEJ supporter then why are you supporting and wishing it for your mother land.(Sorry I forgot that you are not a full Nigerian).
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by Beaf: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
midep:

For all those supporting PDP/GEJ to rule again. I have one My prayer and prophesy for you is:

May your life, family, finances/businesses be ruled and managed the way PDP as ruled and managed Nigeria for 12 years. (I expect you to say amen if not you are a hypocrite).

If you don't say amen to that as a PDP/GEJ supporter then why are you supporting and wishing it for your mother land.(Sorry I forgot that you are not a full Nigerian).

It looks like you guys have no intellectual points to back up your stoneage politics, so its time to offer voodoo and follishness instead. Chei!
One day be one day! Unu go tek laff kill pikin for NL o! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by seanet02: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
Beaf:

It looks like you guys have no intellectual points to back up your stoneage politics, so its time to offer voodoo and follishness instead. Chei!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
there he goes again, always talking before reasoning. Why on earth could they have arrested the man despite the court injunction restraining them from such? Must you put political affiliation into every discussion?
It really sucks to be you!!
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by dustydee: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
Beaf:

you forgot to say amen.
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by Beaf: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
dustydee:

you forgot to say amen.

All these clowns sef! They have run out of steam, now its time for okija!
Unu go wound me wit laf o!
You guys are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery entertaining! grin grin grin

Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by seanet02: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
Beaf:

Olodo Rapata!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
Beaf your laughing post has been reported, hmmm, as much as laughing is not against the law here, please easy with the pictures. I will be sitting people will start fighting and start reporting to the moderator, when moderator acts, someone will open a thread and start calling me names. Abeg, lets love one another.
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by 5columnist: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
Aisha2 must you be a kill joy. What is wrong with laughing again. I guess the question is an attack on you and your principal. Take a chill pill please. Haba!!!
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by julioralph(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
shocked Akpabio is certainly behind this
Re: Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate by Eziachi: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
Beaf:

Funny, there is a saying that when you start talking/laughing by yourself, that is the first sign of madness.
Just be careful, this election will come and go and your sanity is ever more important than politicians that doesn't even know about your very existence.

(1) (Reply)

Proposals For Digital Audio In Courts / Reply: / Group Analysis: Why Is There A Boko Haram? What Is The Aim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.