Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon (40282 Views)

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Banmeallday:
Where is your seaport...

Keep serving the Nigger Area machine
Are you just arriving nairaland or what?
Meanwhile the seaport is on course while the shipyard will compliment the port..
@seun FP

2 Likes

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Erkhalifa(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
A beg, where is the ship?? If that is the ship, sorry, I don't consider this a ship but a speed boat
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Erkhalifa:
A beg, where is the ship?? If that is the ship, sorry, I don't consider this a ship but a speed boat
Since is an opinion no wahala.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by PAWG(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hunchogee:

The name is given depending on the purpose not size.. The are large boat that are bigger than a ship.
Ships are run by kompressors while both are run by propellers..
The engineers call it a boat so let leave it at that..

Why are you confused? You’ll be alright las las, reading alone isn’t enough, you need understanding too

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
PAWG:

Why are you confused? You’ll be alright las las, reading alone isn’t enough, you need understanding too
My friend make your point an stop acting on my mention ok

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by PAWG(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hunchogee:

My friend make your point an stop acting on my mention ok

I gutter parlance, you were yarning dust. Zero sense made.

What do you mean ships run on Kompressors while boats run on propellers? Wonderful.

Ships and boats are named according to usage and not size? Wonderful

Yet you posted a definition that said a ship is a large boat. You well so?

3 Likes

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Kinematics: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
PAWG:

2 Likes

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=97997189][/quote]
You are has Urgly as the post below.. Is she your sister?
Because I see resemblance..

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
PAWG:

I gutter parlance, you were yarning dust. Zero sense made.

What do you mean ships run on Kompressors while boats run on propellers? Wonderful.

Ships and boats are named according to usage and not size? Wonderful

Yet you posted a definition that said a ship is a large boat. You well so?

As I said you need to stop mastubating on my mention if you are so daft to understand why the engineers who designed that craft call it ship..
Did your retarded brains not tell you that there are smaller ships?
Next time if you don't know the difference between a propeller engine and a kompressor drive end engine, stop quoting me.. Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by PAWG(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hunchogee:

As I said you need to stop mastubating on my mention if you are so daft to understand why the engineers who designed that craft call it ship..
Did your retarded brains not tell you that there are smaller ships?
Next time if you don't know the difference between a propeller engine and a kompressor drive end engine, stop quoting me.. Illiterate.

Mumu even the titanic sized ships use azimuth thrusters or as you my noble local man put it propellers. I won’t respond to you again

2 Likes

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
PAWG:

Mumu even the titanic sized ships use azimuth thrusters or as you my noble local man put it propellers. I won’t respond to you again
Idiot I felt you never understood what I meant.. busy body next time speak technically and stop been foolish..
Azimuth is an aparture were a group of propellers are fixed and not what is driving the engine.. So stop acting as if you are intelligent.. You illiterate wimb..
Azimuth is a directional name not a driver..

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by PAWG(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hunchogee:

Idiot I felt you never understood what I meant.. busy body next time speak technically and stop been foolish..
Azimuth is an aparture were a group of propellers are fixed and not what is driving the engine.. So stop acting as if you are intelligent.. You illiterate wimb..
Azimuth is a directional name not a driver..

Thanks for buttressing my point, unlike you that has to google it, I already know it all.

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
PAWG:

Thanks for buttressing my point, unlike you that has to google it, I already know it all.
You're indeed foolish, I made mention of propeller driven engines in which that Azimuth is an aparture that houses this propellers and also made mention of screw kompressors driven end engines and you sounded like a fail case..
Try and get sense oo

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Dedetwo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
I guess the OP is ignorant of the tiny line of difference between ship and boat.
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Kessythegeek(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
ayclem01:
Make una use am for rivers and stream only oh. Make una nor try am carry am enter atlantic ocean oh

grin grin Small whale fit swallow am with passengers join

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dedetwo:
I guess the OP is ignorant of the tiny line of difference between ship and boat.
Mr man it seems you came to the argument late.
Try and ask questions or better still read in between lines before vomiting nonsense ok
Or are you related to @kinematic in the picture below

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Hunchogee: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kessythegeek:

grin grin Small whale fit swallow am with passengers join
That ship is not that small guy
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by menix(m): 3:11am On Jan 13, 2021
"Ship" that can not convey 50 bags of rice talkless of a 30feet container...

Prolly a 'Sheep'

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Terror94(m): 4:13am On Jan 13, 2021
This is a welcome development
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by na2016: 4:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Hunchogee:

The name is given depending on the purpose not size.. The are large boat that are bigger than a ship.
Ships are run by kompressors while both are run by propellers..
The engineers call it a boat so let leave it at that..

Looks like you are part of the "list"? The guys paid monthly to propagate this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by englishmart(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2021
Hunchogee:

You can go through the attachment below..
Ships are not measured in size but its drivers and purpose..
We have smaller shop and also bigger boat..
Ships uses kompressors (driver) while most boat uses propellers (driver)
but that boat is not large na

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Chirowman(m): 5:36am On Jan 13, 2021
Good
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by AFONJACOW(m): 5:47am On Jan 13, 2021
In this 21st century , Nigeria as a country produces her first iron canoe Something is really wrong with this kwantiri
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by nsiba: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2021
Banmeallday:
Where is your seaport...

Keep serving the Nigger Area machine

How is that ya bizness
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by nsiba: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2021
englishmart:
but that boat is not large na

Which one FG build?

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by nsiba: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2021
na2016:

Looks like you are part of the "list"? The guys paid monthly to propagate this rubbish.

If you know Charles Udonwa you will leave the messenger and listen to the message
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by realstars: 6:12am On Jan 13, 2021
This Is A Good Vision,

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by sylve11: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2021
Nice one. cool

1 Like

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Akilou: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2021
Hunchogee:

Mr man it seems you came to the argument late.
Try and ask questions or better still read in between lines before vomiting nonsense ok
Or are you related to @kinematic in the picture below
cheesy You mean to tell me that Kinematics is this Urgly?

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2021
nice feat, it's a boat sha
Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by Akilou: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Am always in love with Akwa-Ibom State. They seems to be the most serious in that region.
The ship / boat look like a security vessel and I love innovation like this.

If only Nigeria have a working steel industry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon by ElValiente(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2021
GMBuhari:
Hehehwh dem put ac untop

Scam
grin grin na salt water from ocean go spoil am. I swear that's scrap. You can even do it in a way that it will be inside like a car. Hope this thing no be aluminum. Ocean wave no dey smile for big vessels oo not to talk of this paper boat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / OceanGate Announces ₦103Million Trip To Titanic 12,500ft Below Atlantic Ocean / The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.