Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Should Prospective Nigerian Immigrant Doctors Be Worried? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Prospective Nigerian Immigrant Doctors Be Worried? (369 Views)

Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Prospective Nigerian Immigrant Doctors Be Worried? by AdeQuate18: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
I heard of the recent massive rates of registration for the PLAB exam and I'm a little worried that by the time I'm done with medical school ( should be more than a year from now ) and finish my house job, there won't be any more space or opportunity to write the exam and move to the UK. Is this worry valid ? If yes , what other developed countries are relatively easy to get into as a Nigerian doctor? I know I'm supposed to be concerned solely on school but it has always been the dream to practice abroad hence the concern.
Re: Should Prospective Nigerian Immigrant Doctors Be Worried? by Nukilia: 3:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Do not worry about tomorrow, things will get sorted when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Should Prospective Nigerian Immigrant Doctors Be Worried? by AdeQuate18: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2021
quote author=Nukilia post=98001970]Do not worry about tomorrow, things will get sorted when the time comes.[/quote] Hey. Thank you
Re: Should Prospective Nigerian Immigrant Doctors Be Worried? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2021
If you are willing to learn another language you have Austria and Germany to migrate to.

1 Like

Re: Should Prospective Nigerian Immigrant Doctors Be Worried? by AdeQuate18: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2021
Guess it's time to learn some good old German. Been thinking of what language to learn actually so thank you for . Danke
tensazangetsu20:
If you are willing to learn another language you have Austria and Germany to migrate to.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Someone To Live Outside The City He Is Invited To? / Passenger Boils As Air Peace Cancels Flight On Short Notice / How Governor Matawalle Locks Zamfara State And Jets Out To United States.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.