Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Valentine's Show For Real Men And Ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Valentine's Show For Real Men And Ladies (145 Views)

Telegram Group For Matured Guys And Ladies / Hot Telegram Group For Matured Guys And Ladies / November Born Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Show For Real Men And Ladies by pointblank247(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hi pips, I'm a DJ and I'm based in anambra state. I want to put together a Valentine show for serious nairalanders especially those that can attend in anambra state. What is my interest. I want real men to meet real ladies that are ready to settle down. There will be screening and short listing but at the end of the day, it's for hundred men and hundred ladies.
How much is the gate fee?
Just 3k for the men and 1k for the ladies.

From the people that registered, an organising committee will be put together to make it a worthwhile event such that only serouse people will be admitted.
I'm sure you will not regret this because it will be packaged in a way that you must meet that special person for you at the party.
For more info, you can call me.
Check my signature and get my number.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Dating Apps To Use In The United State, Australia, United Kingdom, New / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / In Need Of A Rich Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.