Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Venza Navi (JBL Synthesis) To Android DVD Upgrade - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Venza Navi (JBL Synthesis) To Android DVD Upgrade (491 Views)

Camry With The Tesla Android Dvd Screen / 08 Lexus ES 350 Tesla Style Android DVD Player Review / The All-new BMW 1 Series – The Perfect Synthesis Of Agility And Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Venza Navi (JBL Synthesis) To Android DVD Upgrade by HenriXI(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Guys,

Please i need inputs from people that have upgraded their Venza audio system from the factory Navigation Screen (JBL Synthesis Audio) to the aftermarket Android systems...

I'm told by a seller that the android head unit will come with a CAN-BUS that'll integrate smoothly with my factory JBL Amplifier and the performance will be same as my factory radio.

Fact is, i LOVE the audio quality from the factory JBL stereo... And won't want to loose that for the Android experience.

Did you do this upgrade on your Venza?
How did it affect your Audio Quality?

Please share your suggestions...

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Closer Look At Amoured Vehicles / s? / Mitsubishi L300 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.