Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Every New Blogger, Intending, And Those That Have Started For A While, Must Read - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Every New Blogger, Intending, And Those That Have Started For A While, Must Read (193 Views)

Ten (10) Things Every New Nigerian Blogger Must Avoid in 2021 / Median UI + AMP Best New! Blogger Theme Template Free Download / Google Chrome Have Started Marking Sites Without ‘HTTPS’ As Not Secure.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every New Blogger, Intending, And Those That Have Started For A While, Must Read by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Every new blogger or those interested or those who are into must read. For those targeting a specific country. E.g Nigeria, US, Ghana e.t.c

There's is a mistake almost every new blogger make when starting a new blog. And this is not their fault, but because they were not well informed. If you also want to start a blog you should participate.

Also if you have been blogging for a while now(e.g 1 year, 1.5, 2 years) and not getting the traffic you ought to get by now, after Great contents, optimized post. Then this might be what is affecting you. Though recovering from it will not be fast as you expect.

So I will unveil this and also help us understand Backlinks in few words and few SITES to get them from. And that's all, You don't need 1000 or whatever they are saying. It took me 2 years plus to discover it and I will love every new blogger to participate. For the new bloggers after the main lesson, I would also reveal some basic SEO tips. And believe me, you won't get bored, am not the guys that likes writing, I love going straight to the point.

For just 1000#. The tutorial will commence soonest. WhatsApp +2349071464646

5 Niche that this would benefit
Tech
News
Education
Health
Food
Please take note of this.

(1) (Reply)

Which Framework To Choose From Angular,vue.js And React? / Tips On Getting Traffic. / Gain More Traffic For Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.