Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN (213 Views)

Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics) / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 13, 2021
BY ISAIAH BENJAMIN, Kaduna

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in the 19 Northern states and the FCT has cautioned the Directorate of Security Services (DSS) to stop creating more fears in the heart of Nigerians.
A reaction to the DSS alarm raised on possible religious violence and the need for caution, the CAN Northern vice Chairman who also doubles as the Kaduna State CAN Chairman, Reverend John Joseph Hayab said, “It has become a weekly or monthly practice for our dear Security agency to make statements that only help to create fear and pave ways for evil people to cause citizens harm.
“If you truly have Security report about anyone or any group trying to instigate violence just do to them what the law says but coming out to create panic every time is not good for the people who are àlready living in self pity and have lost hope due to the high level of insecurity in the Nation.
“Sometimes these statements are seen as a strategy to stop people from expressing their views . Whenever a strong view has been made and others are saying theirs too that is when you will hear Security alert.
“As a leader of the Church in Kaduna State I know my people have been attacked,killed and have their homes and places of worship destroyed or vandalized when there was no quarrel between them and anyone.And in all these pains, Security agencies did not show serious concern or go after the arsonist or criminals.We therefore do not understand why they should be making statements that will only create panic when no arrest has been made and no good steps is taking to show or teach law breakers lessons.
“We want our security agencies to Just go after those planning evil against Nigeria if they have any credible intelligence about their evil intention.
Coming out always to make statements that will only create more fear in the minds of citizens at a time they are already in fear at home,on the road and everywhere in the country is not a good way to secure us”
https://leadership.ng/dss-should-stop-creating-more-fears-in-heart-of-nigerians-can/?amp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by JaneYave(f): 3:54am On Jan 13, 2021
You are right Sir, tell them!

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by Kingofgods: 4:02am On Jan 13, 2021
There was a time de activities of DSS was at top security level. Now NSCDC is more conserved than they are. They have been turned to huntdogs by our fulanis in de federal level.
Re: DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by orisa37: 4:15am On Jan 13, 2021
CAN IS RIGHT. DSS IS CABAL AND RECCE FOR MAFH AND RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 13, 2021
Dss sha..
Years ago if I hear the name Dss, it's like me hearing American special op...
I mean top level security...
Nowadays, mama chukwudi's security is more private than they are.
I think they need to be reformed and their old glory returned..
Re: DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Concrete facts !

The rate at which the create fear in the mind of individual is so appalling. The fears can increase the heart blood pressure of an old woman which is not suppose.
Re: DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by mamaafrik(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2021
DSS is a tool in the hand of the Melumelu Fulanis,i can't wait to see a Southerner man become president and sideline the Hausa-Fulanis like they are doing to other now
Re: DSS Should Stop Creating More Fears In Heart Of Nigerians – CAN by nony43(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2021
Watch how Muric will come out tomorrow to say CAN is wrong. Mumuric

(1) (Reply)

How Hoodlums Burnt Sunday Igboho’s House – Oyo Police / (viral) Sunday Igboho´s House Set Ablaze In Ibadan By Hoodlums (video) / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Years- 20 Yr Old Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.