Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Can I Become An Sms Reseller?can Someone Help Me Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become An Sms Reseller?can Someone Help Me Out (1057 Views)

How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help / How To Start An Sms Short Code Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become An Sms Reseller?can Someone Help Me Out by flatman: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2007
pls i really need someone that can give real info on starting an sms gateway resellerhip.
Re: How Can I Become An Sms Reseller?can Someone Help Me Out by thebaron(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
@flatman
You don't need to have a lot of money before you start reselling bulk sms. If fact with as little as N45,000 which gives you 10,000 SMS you are ready to start. There no hidden charges. If you have a website we can even integrate it into your site. and even if you don't have a web site it is not a problem. You can still resell without a website. Get in touch with me on 08034353371 or anyiampaul2@yahoo.co.uk for more info.
Re: How Can I Become An Sms Reseller?can Someone Help Me Out by gochi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
It's very simple.

HERE ARE A FEW QUESTIONS:

1. Do u have a website? if no, do u want to own one?

2. Are u a developer and need SMS HTTP API?

3. Are you a marketer who uses sms to communicate to ur customers?

1. If you already have a website, we can give you HTTP API to integrate into ur site. Then u can start reselling SMS
if you donot have a website, we have two packages for you:

[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]package 1 [/font][/size]

subsite package: In this package we will create an account for you on our system and host a website (www.yoursmssite.com) for you that will be able to send sms. Users can register on yoursmssite.com and you will manage them from your control panel on our system. you can create voucher cards from our system and sell to your users, so your users can visit your sms website and login and enter voucher card code to get credited with sms, or you can manually allocate users credit from your control panel.

This package will cost you NOTHING to setup, you only purchase SMS. Price of SMS depends on your volume of purchase. SMS can be as low as 4.00 for this package depending on your volumes.

[size=8pt][size=8pt]Package 2[/size][/size]

This package is a complete rebranding of of your own sms gateway. We will host this site for you. With this package you will be able to be a big time reseller of sms. you can even have your own resellers. your site will have the following features:

An sms GATEWAY.

FEATURES

1. User registration/account creation with email confirmation required during registration. There will be an admin control panel to set the number of free sms to allocate to users upon registration.

2. Send sms page

3. Bulk sms page and custom sms page

4. Purchase sms - sms can be purchased by user via credit card or "nigerian interswitch" debit card. When sms is purchased, the user account is automatically credited with number of sms purchased.

5. Send sms credits page - User can further send sms credits to other users by typing the username of their friend and the number of credits to transfer from his account to the other user's account. Once the send credits button is hit, the number of credits requested for transfer is debited on the sender's account and credited to the receiver's account.

6. My drafts page - This page will be for saving message templates.

7. Bulk numbers - This is where bulk numbers are stored. The numbers can be uploaded in CSV formats or excel format.

9. Phone book - The phone book will have a grouping feature SMS messages can be personalized to include the first name and/or last name, and custom fields. These fields will appear in the text message for each of the recipients. (custom sms).

11. Delivery reports - this will enable sending of delivery reports of bulk sms to the user's email. And this report can also be viewed by the user in his sent items

12. Sent items - a log of sent sms including bulk sms delivery report.

13. You (administrator) can send account status sms to members indicating, their username, password and sms credit balance available to them.

14. Sub account creation - a registered user can create sub accounts under his account and can transfer sms credits to people in his sub-account. There will be a user interface for this. The sub-account can be linked to a website so the website can independently send sms and the sms credit will be debited on that sub-account.

15. SMS Recharge - This feature will be used for recharging account with vouchers. So a user can buy a recharge voucher card, logon to his account and enter the recharge voucher card number in the recharge field and the systems credits his account with the amount allocated to the recharge voucher card.

16. Sender ID: The user can choose which sender ID should appear on the receiver's mobile number. (maximum of 11 characters)

17. SMS can be sent as flash messages or as unicode.

18. You can have your own resellers.

This package will cost you between 40,000 - 150,000 to setup. Price of SMS depends on your volume of purchase. SMS can be as low as 2.50 for this package depending on your volumes.

All these features are at a very good price. You have the option of paying the setup fee installmentally once you have fully purchased your sms. This will be according to signed agreement.

package 3:

In this package we will not host for you, we will give you a complete design plus source code, with copyright license (but not distribution license). With this package you can own an sms gateway and have big time reseller under you. you can give ur resellers subsites. You will have all the features outlined above plus 6 months free technical support.

[size=8pt][size=8pt]To contact me here is my number: 2348024009195[/size][/size]

3. If you are a marketer and can consume 5-20k of sms then we will give u a FREE PLATFORM TO SEND SMS to your customers as low as N4.00

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Nigeriansites.com For A Collection Of All Websites In Nigeria? / Ah Ah, Has Anyone Hear About This PlentyAfrican.com Site? / Crude Oil Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.