Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,631 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid (15199 Views)

Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist / Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2021
The thing wey go make me feel disappointed is seeing some people rushing out to vote...

You vote someone in and you go still dey curse dem... Na the two of u dey share the curse incase u didn't know.

Leave politics alone.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by bolaayenimo: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2021
This one no sabi anything oooo

sammirano:
what concern buhari with the next election? which kind country be this one nitori olorun
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Risingsunn: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
As long as it is within Apc, buhari has the right to choose his successor and any one against his authority can be barred. The general election will decide whether the general population approve of his choice.
people like you are why the country is is in this messed up state. Its unfortunate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Lyrics269: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Nigeria is a big scam
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
sad

intelligent Nairalanders abeg i need interpretation from Chinese to English
this man no make sense at all!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Omezif(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2021
Buhari administration came with difference policies.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Yusman316(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2021
What we have in this country are pained individuals for reasons best known to them parading themselves as elder state's men. When the APC crisis was raging and the president didn't do anything about it, it was these same elder state's men that kept criticising the president for doing nothing. Now he did what they asked and they are still complaining. They kept saying if the president didn't intervened the party faced imminent collapse. To even believe Buhari has an agenda beyond 2023 is moronic and laughable at best. Buhari wey no send anybody
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
As long as it is within Apc, buhari has the right to choose his successor and any one against his authority can be barred. The general election will decide whether the general population approve of his choice.
indirectly, all governors has the right to choose their own successors and whosoever that goes against their wish should be expel from the party. Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Yusman316(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
In so much that Buhari have no right to bar any politician from the electoral process but all his actions in the past as an intolerant dictator who will not brook any politician that is not in his good books.

The NASS in conjunction with INEC & other stakeholders by now ought to have started the re-enactment of the disbanded electoral act but they are busy politicking.Mr president ought to have reawaken them from their slumber.After all, he has pocketed the NASS but nay he will not do it because he benefitted from the flawed system.
But my guy hope u know every of ur position on everything Buhari is always from a double standard point of view. One minute u will accuse him of knowing nothing and doing nothing, the next minute u will accuse him of doing all sorts of things
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Sunshine34(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2021
Looking for cheap popularity and thereby talking trash.
with the power invested in me, I thereby sentence u Mr junaid to 50 years imprisonment with hard labour without food. I RISE
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Splitmind: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2021
Sai Baba 2023!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Nchenches: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
https://www.independent.ng/buhari-plotting-to-bar-some-politicians-junaid-mohammed/

What did Nigerians expect when Mamood was reappointed as Chairman of INEC?

The 2023 presidential election in Nigeria must have been concluded.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2021
This man may not be far from the truth but so many people out there n here on nairaland especially his northern brothers will not believe him...well I pray we all see 2022 not to talk of 2023!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by backnbeta(f): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Golden057:
I don't know why God still loves this country despite our hatred.
undecided
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2021
The man was talking about tinubu underground bad treatment in the presidency if you know you know.

The truth is that yobe governor shouldn't have been appointed in the first place because he has a mandate to fulfill.

I think this man is not always far from the truth most times!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by cepax: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2021
hi i need a designer

sreqt:
Imagine.

____

NEW YEAR DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by cepax: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2021
im interested

JustTheBest17:
Ok

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by CSTRR: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2021
As long as he keeps his ban in the apc where it holds any relevance.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Vistra40: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
indirectly, all governors has the right to choose their own successors and whosoever that goes against their wish should be expel from the party. Mumu talk

But governors choosing their successors have been happening since 2007. Except you are new in Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by dumodust(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Obasanjo did that using EFCC..why do people forget things so easily

We're tired of all these 'obasanjo did it' and ' good luck did it'
Oga was elected to do the right thing not continue status quo or get worse
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Dapson73(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

The same way Obasanjo chose his successor, Umar Yar Adua

Obasanjo lobbied his goons to rally support for Yar Adua. He doesn't solemnly choose but lobbied.

Also if formal gov Ibikunle Amosun could not choose his prefer candidate Hon Akinlade and also if Former gov Rochas Okorocha could not choose his preferred successor, Uche Nwosu, then Bihari will fail if he doesn't redress his way.

#IsupportAsiwaju BolaAhmedTinubu2023#
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Yebosola(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Esseite:
Junaid is neither here nor there... you might just start seeing sense in his article and his next article would leave you stupid..

What do u expect from that old man, he is like wind, blows anyhow.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Yebosola(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

Which Tinubu? The one looking like a deflated balloon flying up in the air.. okay!

Thank u, we know your type, has Tinubu snatched your feeding bottle? Continue with your folly, the man sef no send your type.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Ogilinsaka: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yebosola:

Thank u, I know my type, Tinubu has snatched my feeding bottle. I will continue with my folly, the man sef no send my generation.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Who fokn cares? To hell with all of you
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by bolaayenimo: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
No integrity in politics
AuwalYusuf812:
Buhari will disappoint the zombies way dey wait for him in presidential issue, the Villa master go want Northerner to win it again which is impossible.

Buhari is a gamer
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid by Sunnyja: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
What manner of warped logic is this?! The party must be run based on the Constitution not on the wishes of the president. How can the country be good with mindset like this?! So if Buhari decides to choose Aisha his wife as his successor and Zarah his daughter as vice any one against it should be barred. What a generation of youths!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ekpenyong Recommends Using Sambisa Forest For Ranching / Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor / How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.