Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich (23263 Views)

Blue Cards In Football Is Being Considered / Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell / Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by Jazzman01: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
udemzyudex:

Which time? why didn't they give conte time or every other coach time? because he is a club legend his own case is different huh, after spending millions he still need time.

Hypocrites everywhere.

Dont you think they have been unusually patient with lampard already? This is his second season and his performance has not been impressive after spending so much on players. No silverware and his greatest achievement so far is a top 4 finish. Even the coaches that gave them silverwares were not spared like this. Now instead of sacking him, they want to bring in Grant to assist him.
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by iphanyi10(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
chucs:
Anybody but Lampard. He nauseates the hell out of me with his favourtism. Not that his coaching ability is of standard to start with.
Worst coach Chelsea have ever had, yet ppl still want him to stay cuz he is a club legend.

I always know that English coaches are never serious with their careers cuz they must bring in nepotism into everything they do, like a typical English man.

what annoys me the most is the constant cross and nod. even after spending over 200m Chelsea always look bereft of ideas against formidable opponents. His second season and his team still don't have a definite pattern of play. No tactics, no motivation, no passion. just first 11 and grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by udemzyudex(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jazzman01:

Dont you think they have been unusually patient with lampard already? This is his second season and his performance has not been impressive after spending so much on players. No silverware and his greatest achievement so far is a top 4 finish. Even the coaches that gave them silverwares were not spared like this. Now instead of sacking him, they want to bring in Grant to assist him.

They just don't want to disgrace him because he is a club legend that's all.

From the first season, after 20 games, I already knew he is not yet up to the task to handle a big club like Chelsea.
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
timagentms:
The way Chelsea FC is sinking now, they will soon discover Oil.

Ole has done worse b4.
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by zudozz: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Seunfretty:
....Nice analysis boss....but am sorry Giroud shouldn't be our main striker ....yes ...Giroud is experienced and good but he shouldn't be spare heading an attack ....Everytime his been called on he as always delivered but he gets caught up with at a point cos his strenght is aerial balls and crosses and I could remember teams started marking him closely and nullified his strenght ...if nt for werner's dip in form he should still be the point man....Giroud can always be called on wen needed ....Oliver is good but can he sit any of the strikers in to european teams as we speak?...no he can't...at a point in arsenal he wasnt even the first choice...Giroud is good but his much effective in a low possessing team....nt a team that wants to build attacks and needs a striker running behind defence and even dropping to take pple on....that's the kind of striker Chelsea needs

Nice one. I did nt mean he should start ahead of Wener. Hell no! But I prefer him to Abraham who has failed to grab d undeserved opportunity with both hands. Lets not forget that Giroud is France's no. 1 striker. Thats a huge addition to his CV.

1 Like

Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by Abolaji129(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Are you there grin grin grin grin
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by caprini1: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
femi4:
he's serial final loser

Lost fa cup to totenham

Lost ucl to Man U
And lost everything with Ghana Black stars.
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by Jazzman01: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
zudozz:

Nice one. I did nt mean he should start ahead of Wener. Hell no! But I prefer him to Abraham who has failed to grab d undeserved opportunity with both hands. Lets not forget that Giroud is France's no. 1 striker. Thats a huge addition to his CV.

France no 1 striker? where did you put Antoine Griezmann? Even Kylian Mbappé is much more better than Giroud
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by 8stargeneral: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
congratulations to Manchester united for topping EPL table....We move.
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by supercase1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
dey go soon hire me for the head coach cheesy
With u as head coach even Rotherham and Sheffield weds go dey beat Chelsea back to back grin
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
supercase1:

With u as head coach even Rotherham and Sheffield weds go dey beat Chelsea back to back grin
See this one ooh, I get my own team u here KO. Olosho
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by chucs: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
iphanyi10:

what annoys me the most is the constant cross and nod. even after spending over 200m Chelsea always look bereft of ideas against formidable opponents. His second season and his team still don't have a definite pattern of play. No tactics, no motivation, no passion. just first 11 and grace of God.

He is just not matured and technical enough for the job. Simple as that.
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by nancy127: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
motivation shayari to motivate and inspire
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by osazsky(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
What is wrong with lampard..they didnt see pochetino before he left for psg last 3 weeks..them nerver ready buy coach...i prefer gerrad in rangers to this idiot
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by emmaodet: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Adakintroy:
Eya I no wish them sack lampard

See ole gunner, the guy is still receiving support. Just because he is a man.u legend.

Any other guy for don go since. Loyalty pays...

Make chesea fans endure small.

Truth in part is the world is in short supply of talents. See Werner them buy how much..his first touch is a disgrace to true football lover.

How do they even arrive at this figure for this players.

grin grin grin
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by timagentms: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Ole has done worse b4.

na you talk em oooo. Hope Chelseaaaaa
Re: Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
udemzyudex:

Which time? why didn't they give conte time or every other coach time? because he is a club legend his own case is different huh, after spending millions he still need time.

Hypocrites everywhere.
na only God go bless you, bless your family, bless your future and everything you do....you wise wella!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plusvalenze Gate: Prosecutors Hand Juventus 15-point Deduction / Iker Casillas Suffers Heart Attack During Porto Training / Chairein Omeruo: Kenneth Omeruo & Wife Chioma Welcome Daughter Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.