Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers (242 Views)

Tilling Work Showcase / A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig / A qualified ARCHITECT For your Best House design,supervision&Construction In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers by kobocity: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Have you heard about kobocity.com - the community of self-builders and first time homeowners.

You can showcase your unique products and services for free to a community of decision makers who are ready to buy.

Visit kobocity.com

Re: Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers by kobocity: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2021
Investing time and energy in a great design is a sure-fire way to ensure your house project set itself apart from your neighborhood.

Join me and other timeless contemporary design experts as we explore the new design trends that are being incorporated into the very best of new naija homes.

Guess what? NASA landed on the moon with just 4kb of RAM. Simplicity makes modern designs thick.

Join us https://www.kobocity.com/d/45-the-hottest-new-house-design-ideas-and-how-to-achieve-them

Re: Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers by kobocity: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Goodnews!!!

Further crash in cement price to #2700

We’ve not gotten though but it’s from a legit source.

Follow this thread for further updates https://www.kobocity.com/d/73-get-n2900-cement-from-lafarge/8

________
If you’re planning to buy large quantity, just hold on a bit till weekend.
Re: Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers by kobocity: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Design Review Services

Get reassurance that you’re on the right track with your home design so that you can move forward with your project with confidence.

Turn your good design into a GREAT design that you absolutely love with a design review by experienced building consultants and architects on kobocity.com

We’ll review your drawings, point out areas of concern, and provide suggestions for how to improve the design. We’ll help you feel more confident that you’re getting exactly what you want and not what your designer think you need.

_____
What our satisfied clients are saying?

If only I had met you at the begining, the headache and money spent will have been saved. - nannymcphe e

Hi Bros, thanks for the comments on my house design. Please how can I contribute my quota to this great forum? - GG2002

1 Share

Re: Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers by kobocity: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2021
I used to think Solar Energy is a sign of end-time until my friend, Engr mank1234 gave us all the information about the divisibility of atom and the hibernation of the goldfish on solar energy.

Intellectual discussion on Solar Energy for Beginners here: https://www.kobocity.com/d/42-solar-energy-for-beginners/20

1 Like

Re: Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers by kobocity: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2021

Re: Kobocity: Showcase Your Products And Services An Audience Of Qualified Buyers by kobocity: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Scores of Frequently Asked Questions on Approval & Documentation in Lagos State

All the need-to-know-information is right here >> https://www.kobocity.com/d/84-faq-lagos-state-physical-planning-permit-authority-laspppa/49

- Definitions
- Setback Requirements
- Procedures for obtaining development permit in Lagos.
- How to fast track your approval process
- Address of the 20 District Offices in Lagos
- Links to Lagos state e-OmPanning Permit online portal
- and more

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(part 3 ) / Standard Miniflat Newly Built At Irawo Estate Owode Lagos. (PIXXX) / Solar Bulbs Lighting Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.