Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa (12762 Views)

Tinubu Will Reshuffle His Cabinet In Few Weeks – Daniel Bwala / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by realstars: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
GLI
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by Rechargeam: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Okay.
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by LLMG: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
ozuor numakun
Flackoo:
The Obaseki ooo
The Phillip ooo
The Ize iyamu ooo
The Audu ooo
The oshiomole ooo
The Idahosa ooo
Who among them can stand before witches and wizards at the Benin market square by 1am and swear that he has not at any point in time carpeted Government money for personal use!!!
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by Eriokanmi: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
MightySparrow:
Make he include Osopikin wife o. GGO is a matured
man.
Yea he reasons well

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by ogbonti: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Them say them say... Was Obaseki the one that said it personally abi na assumption ni?

Singing: Oil dey Obaseki head... He head too strong.

Pls where is Oshomole?

you are very correct

Obaseki’s middle name is

ENŌGHĒGHASĒ-Ę’TUA

meaning - the one who will prevail at the end need not struggle

tell me a name is not important to a person’s destiny - This is the reason the man is victorious
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by Uniquekriss(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
My governor is trying to recoup the money he spent in settling PDP before and during d election. He'd need d salaries of d commissioners and ministries' money to foot the billz I so submit.
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by Godswings(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Growingboi:
The election year in Edo is still very far, Obaseki should concentrate on delivering electioneering promises.

Nonetheless, if Obaseki wants to be fair, he should support a credible candidate from Esan land. Apart from Osunbo that ruled for just a year, Esan people have not ruled Edo state since 1999, they should be considered.

I still support credibility to Tribe/region if you ask me.

but sir, don't you think directing support for regional representatives instead of competent representatives will jeopardized good governance?
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by HRMK: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
NOT YET TIME TO REJOICE!WAIT TILL WHEN THE APEX COURT GIVES FINAL JUDGEMENT!!
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Flackoo:
The Obaseki ooo
The Phillip ooo
The Ize iyamu ooo
The Audu ooo
The oshiomole ooo
The Idahosa ooo
Who among them can stand before witches and wizards at the Benin market square by 1am and swear that he has not at any point in time carpeted Government money for personal use!!!

HahahahHa. ..... u no well......... u just nailed it. They're all criminals.
Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by fergie001: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Indispensable85:

HahahahHa. ..... u no well......... u just nailed it. They're all criminals.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa by frog12: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
those COMMISSIONERS and AIDES that resigned must be CRYING NOW!

Islie:
*No agreement on power-shift to Esan in 2024 when Obaseki joined PDP

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/edo-why-obaseki-is-yet-to-form-his-cabinet-idahosa/

(1) (2) (Reply)

TCN Announces Seven-hour Blackout In Abuja / GEJ To Use Executive Order For The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / PHCN Workers Celebrate Barth-Nnaji's Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.