Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,797 members, 7,834,679 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? (1264 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by dangermouse(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Even if it was taken down CNN will have screenshot and keep playing ..please help me with link to one of the videos the internet is rife with because it seems I don't know hot to use google like U.
E

CNN editor in chief. Them doing that will amount to amplifying the hate and by implications playing into trumps hand. imagine the outreach the cable network has and imagine how they would have aided in just amplifying that there by defeating Twitters decision of banning and pulling down the tweet in the first place. please my dear, always be more objective when following people. I was a Trump fan before now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by SalamRushdie: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:
E

CNN editor in chief. Them doing that will amount to amplifying the hate and by implications playing into trumps hand. imagine the outreach the cable network has and imagine how they would have aided in just amplifying that there by defeating Twitters decision of banning and pulling down the tweet in the first place. please my dear, always be more objective when following people. I was a Trump fan before now.

Ohh sorry I didn't know you were a decision maker in CNN my bad ..okay then I agree CNN won't play so please just send me the link to one of the videos you say is rife on the web..please ...My friend you were never a Trump fan you just like aligning with the winning team

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by dangermouse(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Ohh sorry I didn't know you were a decision maker in CNN my bad ..okay then I agree CNN won't play so please just send me the link to one of the videos you say is rife on the web..please ...My friend you were never a Trump fan you just like aligning with the winning team

Whatever makes your day. Google is users friendly. They are friends to everyone. Trumps cabinet members who has previously left and who are leaving now and who wants to leave but can't due to time limitations also like being on the winning team? its all about conscience and what is right and wrong. Trump is a wannabe tyrant. Thankfully Americans democracy has no place for tyrants unlike the continent and country we came from. Trump has accepted to handover come 20th of January. He has no choice cos he was massively and decisively dealt with at the polls. Talking about being on the winning team, I would have been supporting his Nigerian counterpart if I am like what you insinuates, but hell no!. I tell it as it is. The world don't need tyrants and America is the last hope of democracy and rule of law and Trump can't get away for trying to rubbish that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by SalamRushdie: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:

Whatever makes your day. Google is users friendly. They are friends to everyone. Trumps cabinet members who has previously left and who are leaving now and who wants to leave but can't due to time limitations also like being on the winning team? its all about conscience and what is right and wrong. Trump is a wannabe tyrant. Thankfully Americans democracy has no place for tyrants unlike the continent and country we came from. Trump has accepted to handover come 20th of January. He has no choice cos he was massively and decisively dealt with at the polls. Talking about being on the winning team, I would have been supporting his Nigerian counterpart if I am like what you insinuates, but hell no!. I tell it as it is. The world don't need tyrants and America is the last hope of democracy and rule of law and Trump can't get away for trying to rubbish that.

Video Puppet or GTFOH
Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by dangermouse(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
SalamRushdie:

Video Puppet or GTFOH
grin
SalamRushdie:

Video Puppet or GTFOH

Really? Talking about a stolen mandate that cannot be proven are we? Not surprised. U sound just like him. An arrogant, egocentric, haughty, condescending and a spoilt brat who don't know shit. Americans has moved on and yes! good riddance to a nightmarish experience!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by SalamRushdie: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:
grin grin

Really? Talking about a stolen mandate that cannot be proven are we? Not surprised. U sound just like him. An arrogant, egocentric, haughty, condescending and spoilt brat who don't know shit. Americans has moved on and yes! good riddance to a n nightmarish experience!!

All this time you are using to type epistle you could have used it to provide me a simple link if the incitement video but being the typical low IQ CNN puppet you are , it's all crickets cheesy. You even called Trump a Tyrant and if I ask you to bring one act of Tyranny he did you wouldn't still be able to ..Those that rig Elections and try to force their opinion on others by heavily manipulating information and access to it by heavily censoring Social media are the actual tyrants , those who kicked Parler out of the Apps stores and the entire internet are the actual tyrants
Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by dangermouse(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:

All this time you are using to type epistle you could have used it to provide me a simple link if the incitement video but being the typical low IQ CNN puppet you are , it's all crickets cheesy. You even called Trump a Tyrant and if I ask you to bring one act of Tyranny he did you wouldn't still be able to ..Those that rig Elections and try to force their opinion on others by heavily manipulating information and access to it by heavily censoring Social media are the actual tyrants , those who kicked Parler out of the Apps stores and the entire internet are the actual tyrants

Like seriously? . Killing of Soulemani without even letting the congress in the know let alone getting there approval was not an act of tyranny? Trying to use force on peaceful protesters was not an act of tyranny? Sacking cabinet officials for holding divergent views not an act of tyranny? etc. Not surprised from this end. Nothing can shock the whole world again after all what your mentor did.

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by SalamRushdie: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:

Like seriously? . Killing of Soulemani with even letting the congress know let alone getting there approval was not an act of tyranny? Trying to use force on peaceful protesters was not an act of tyranny? Sacking cabinet officials for holding divergent views not an act of tyranny? etc. Not surprised at this end. Nothing can shock the whole world again after all what your mentor did.

Did Obama inform congress before taking out Osama? So Trump should inform arch enemy Nancy Pelosi so she can inform the Iranians ..There is no law that says the commander in chief must seek congress permission for such a strike .

You mean peaceful protesters that destroy over 2 billion dollars worth of properties and innocent businesses , set up anarchy zones within the country where they moved about with Arms freely harassing innocent people or is it the peaceful protesters that attacked the white house with petrol bombs in a bid to capture president Trump?

Every member of any cabinet is there at the pleasure of the President and you are there to interpret his vision not yours , if you have your own vision then resign and go contest for the seat .

Below are images of your peaceful protesters the first picture is the leader of the group that took over the road leading to the white house and capitol and blocked it with armed men for weeks

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by dangermouse(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Did Obama inform congress before taking out Osama? So Trump should inform arch enemy Nancy Pelosi so she can inform the Iranians ..There is no law that says the commander in chief must seek congress permission for such a strike .

You mean peaceful protesters that destroy over 2 billion dollars worth of properties and innocent businesses , set up anarchy zones within the country where they moved about with Arms freely harassing innocent people or is it the peaceful protesters that attacked the white house with petrol bombs in a bid to capture president Trump?

Every member of any cabinet is there at the pleasure of the President and you are there to interpret his vision not yours , if you have your own vision then resign and go contest for the seat .

Below are images of your peaceful protesters the first picture is the leader of the group that took over the road leading to the white house and capitol and blocked it with armed men for weeks

The protest turned violent cos of the insensitive way a president sworn to protect all handles it. The protesters were attacked and some of them killed by the presidents supporter's. The pics u posted might be that of his supporters too. When his cabinet members admitted to his wrong doings then I wonder who you are to tell us otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by YongeeB4431(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:

The protest turned violent cos of the insensitive way a president sworn to protect all handles it. The protesters were attacked and some of them killed by the presidents supporter's. The pics u posted might be that of his supporters too. When his cabinet members admitted to his wrong doings then I wonder who you are to tell us otherwise?

Bro you don't need to talk much..... You are a Biden supporter
Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by SalamRushdie: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:

The president was the first person to order an investigation into the death of George Floyd even though he was killed in a DEMOCRAT run state by democrat run police department ... Show me one instance where Trump supporters attacked the protesters? The protests started with looting of stores from the onset and the last I remember it was the so called peaceful protesters that kept attacking innocent people and no single case of Trump supporter ever attacking them except the case of Kyle Rittenhouse which was self defense

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by dangermouse(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:

The president was the first person to order an investigation into the death of George Floyd even though he was killed in a DEMOCRAT run state by democrat run police department ... Show me one instance where Trump supporters attacked the protesters? The protests started with looting of stores from the onset and the last I remember it was the so called peaceful protesters that kept attacking innocent people and no single case of Trump supporter ever attacking them except the case of Kyle Rittenhouse which was self defense

The case of the teenager who shot into the crowd with an automatic rifle while the police looks on nko? The cases of trumps supporters revving up their vehicles and running down protesters on the road nko? the cases of white supremacists made up of Qannon members and proud boys wielding automatic weapons and terrorising the protesters were not seen by your type abi? Its called selective amnesia.
Trump never called or visited the family left behind by the slain Floyd and never condemned the actions of the police men who killed him. This enraged Americans and was the final straw leading to his defeat in the later polls. its obvious you were not following what has transpired or u are just pretending not to know.

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:

The case of the teenager who shot into the crowd with an automatic rifle while the police looks on nko? The cases of trumps supporters revving up their vehicles and running down protesters on the road nko? the cases of white supremacists made up of Qannon members and proud boys wielding automatic weapons and terrorising the protesters were not seen by your type abi? Its called selective amnesia.
Trump never called or visited the family left behind by the slain Floyd and never condemned the actions of the police men who killed him. This enraged Americans and was the final straw leading to his defeat in the later polls. its obvious you were not following what has transpired or u are just pretending not to know.

That teenager was Kyle Rittenhouse and he was brought there to protect businesses after many businesses had been burnt down in that area by the so called protesters..it was a classic case of of self defense if you watch the video , those guys were about to kill him and he had no choice than to defend himself
Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by dangermouse(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:

That teenager was Kyle Rittenhouse and he was brought there to protect businesses after many businesses had been burnt down in that area by the so called protesters..it was a classic case of of self defense if you watch the video , those guys were about to kill him and he had no choice than to defend himself

Brought to defend a business that the presence of riot police men cannot protect? Tell me something else. Trump brought about his own downfall through his actions and inactions and you guys should let it be. Hopefully his trial will begin when he leaves office next week unless like the coward he is he decides to self pardon .

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
dangermouse:

Brought to defend a business that the presence of riot police men cannot protect? Tell me something else. Trump brought about his own downfall through his actions and inactions and you guys should let it be. Hopefully his trial will begin when he leaves office next week unless like the coward he is he decides to self pardon .

Nor too waste your time with his ignorant silly supporters.Self-pardon will not save Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Kyle Rottenhouse and his master Trump will both end up in maximum security prison.

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by NGpatriot: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
MAGA = Terrorists

Trump= Terrorist Leader.

1 Like

Re: Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? by YongeeB4431(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
MAGA = Terrorists

Trump= Terrorist Leader.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Seen Photo Of Lagos Island / Russia's Medvedev Says More U.S. Weapons Supplies Mean 'all Of Ukraine Will Burn / Tyranny? Cameroon's President Declares Bid For Another Term After 29 Year Reign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.