Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Want To Meet Mukina2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Meet Mukina2 (4931 Views)

Where To Meet Hot Naija Girls (singles) / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by toshmann(m): 2:32am On Sep 07, 2007
@MUKY
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
kiss it's so amazing to be loved kiss
kiss kiss
kiss i'll follow you to the moon kiss
kiss kiss
kiss and the sky above kiss
kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by DrFerlie(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2007
toshmann:

impending self-destruct tongue

for you rusttoshman. have you heard? she is carrying 3 months old baby for my broda, mr ferlie grin grin
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by toshmann(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2007
so even as a doctor you dont know that ur brother is impotent and infertile grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 months pregnant indeed grin grin grin grin grin

abegi cool
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by marlet01(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2007
Na wa oh!
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by DrFerlie(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2008
hope 2008. this is my year of fulfilment. mukina2 must be mine NOW grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by PERVERT9: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2008
and i would be your bedman best man grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by toshmann(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

hope 2008. this is my year of fulfilment. mukina2 must be mine NOW grin grin grin

look Mr ferlie abi Dr failure angry i don't know if you've been listening to Obama too much. this is not a case of yes we can angry angry angry this is a no go area. yes you heard me, no mistake, this is a no go area angry angry

do not put your head under a load you can not carry. if you do so, don't blame the gods when the bubble bursts. muky and i have come a loooooooong way.

be careful angry, be warned angry angry
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 1:48am On Feb 08, 2008
I go meet Mukina2 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

My prayer is that you guys should stop "meeting" her and marry her please! tongue

Una no dey tire to "meet"?

If you guys are not "dating", you are "meeting"!!! Since last year--you are still "meeting"! shocked

Haba!!!

Please let us have some wedding invitations please.  Make it real abeg. cheesy
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by DrFerlie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
toshmann:

look Mr ferlie abi Dr failure angry i don't know if you've been listening to Obama too much. this is not a case of yes we can angry angry angry this is a no go area. yes you heard me, no mistake, this is a no go area angry angry

do not put your head under a load you can not carry. if you do so, don't blame the gods when the bubble bursts. muky and i have come a loooooooong way.

be careful angry, be warned angry angry

mr bushman, you still dey alive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by DrFerlie(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2008
almondjoy:

I go meet Mukina2 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

My prayer is that you guys should stop "meeting" her and marry her please! tongue

Una no dey tire to "meet"?

If you guys are not "dating", you are "meeting"!!! Since last year--you are still "meeting"! shocked

Haba!!!

Please let us have some wedding invitations please. Make it real abeg. cheesy

The IV is out , we are getting married on the 23rd of this month. Attendance is strictly by invitation cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

The IV is out , we are getting married on the 23rd of this month. Attendance is strictly by invitation cheesy cheesy

Really? shocked
But where are the bride and groom? cry
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by DrFerlie(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2008
we are here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by toshmann(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
native dr ferlie angry go ahead and waste ur time.
no worries, i have contacted my friend Dr Dre to handle your mental psychosis. tongue

muky is mine 4 keeps kiss
wake up, u r dreaming 2 much tongue
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by uspry1(f): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2008
LOL very funny Mr Ferlie and Muki2 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Their wedding IV is not true!

@Toshmann, in your dreaming! smiley

By the way Muki2 is not available, period!
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 2:22am On Feb 09, 2008
uspry1:

LOL very funny Mr Ferlie and Muki2 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Their wedding IV is not true!

@Toshmann, in your dreaming! smiley

By the way[b] Muki2 is not available[/b], period!

I thought so. I have not seen the bride only someone claiming to be the groom. Until I see her, then I will believe it myself. Till then---------------- lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by RuuDie(m): 4:07am On Feb 09, 2008
OH MUKINA2. . . . . . . Where art thou Why art thou embroiled by so much controversy

Is like u neva inform this randy young men about your S.P.L.A days!
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by RuuDie(m): 4:07am On Feb 09, 2008
OH MUKINA2. . . . . . . Where art thou Why art thou embroiled in so much controversy

Is like u neva inform this randy young men about your S.P.L.A days!
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by RuuDie(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2008
Mukina2, whish levels u neva answer the bros wey start this thread oh. . . . . . . . No do like sey ur eyes battery d'em don weak oh!
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2008
This Mukina2 dey for the other thread dey spread "arsenal" gospel for thia. Muki, you get am for "forstomer" oh! Comot for iice thread ejo! tongue
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by efuah(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2008
ehem! ehem! . . . . make i leave, i will come if am invited.
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by RuuDie(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2008
Muki,
we must meet u oh. . . . . . . . . U can run but u cannot hide oh! This thread will haunt u & find u whereva u shoook d'at ur tiny bakassi. We must meet oh, by FARCE, FLUKE, FORCE & FIRE!
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2008
Still no Mukina2?---------------

What is going on?
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by RuuDie(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2008
Muki, u have been warned. Show up hia now & attend 2 ur 4stomers, admilers & peoples d'at want ya hands in malliage or else. . . . . . . . .
I'll be back in approximately 4 wks, by then u'd better done smthng if u don't want what happened in 2007 2 repeat itself again!
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by DrFerlie(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
she no get liver
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 3:46am On Feb 13, 2008
I don't think she is ever going to show up. Well we tried at least! grin
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2008
Still no Mukina2! Day64? undecided
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by DrFerlie(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2008
dry bone must rise again, now that the coast is very clear. grin grin
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by ajadrage: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
this guy sef, you are incorrigible grin
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by Easybaby(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2008
Still no Mukina2! Day64?

see you! sad angry
somebody want to meet you on the romance section, you are here counting days sad angry
Re: I Want To Meet Mukina2 by almondjoy(f): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2008
Easybaby:

see you! sad angry
somebody want to meet you on the romance section, you are here counting days sad angry

Long Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss!  Sorry babe. . . I make the move always. . . if you make the move first. . . you turn me off!  I am the only chaser in "ALL" ma relationships! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos / Met Any Nairaland Members? / Looking For Ashawo Joints In Jos Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.