|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,660,898 members, 6,248,732 topics. Date: Monday, 19 April 2021 at 04:14 AM
ADMIN OFFICER/RECEPTIONIST Is Needed To Urgently / We Are Hiring : Female Admin Officer, Receptionist, Office Assistant And Cleaner / Vacancy For The Post Of Front Desk Officer / Receptionist (2) (3) (4)
|A Hotel Based In Abuja Is In Need Of A Front Desk Officer /receptionist. by zion47: 9:20am On Jan 13|
1. Make and confirm reservations for guests, welcome and check guests in and out of the hotel,
2. Deal with guest queries,
3. Provide prompt and professional service to meet guest needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
4. Answer and direct incoming calls
5. Inform guests of hotel rates and services
6. Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
7. Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
8. Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
9. Monitor visitors to the hotel
10. Enforce rules and policies of the hotel
11. Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
The candidate must:
a. Possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit.
b. 0 -2 Years' cognate experience in a similar capacity.
c. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
d. Candidate must be smart and easily adaptable, courteous and pleasant.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com with Subject as FRONTDESK/RECEPTIONIST on or before 23rd January, 2020.
|Re: A Hotel Based In Abuja Is In Need Of A Front Desk Officer /receptionist. by georginho10(m): 9:36am On Jan 13|
can I send in my CV? though I have no working experience in a hotel.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23