Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Man Abroad Heard Telling An Herbalist To Make Woman, And Her Kids Mad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Abroad Heard Telling An Herbalist To Make Woman, And Her Kids Mad (248 Views)

Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abroad Heard Telling An Herbalist To Make Woman, And Her Kids Mad by elizabeth24: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2021
In a viral video shared online, A Nigerian man was seen and heard at the Subway speaking to an herbalist in Yoruba language to make a woman and also her child's to go Insane

He however thought no one around him understood the language and spoke boldly with the other person at the end of the phone.

Unfortunately for him, another man who understands Yoruba was walking behind him and after hearing it is an evil conversation quickly started recording him from behind.

He could be heard saying;

“the last one you did for me didn’t work, yet I spent a lot on it. This time, I want you to finish the woman’s life and her children. I want them to be acting insane.”

WATCH VIDEO ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/Nigerian-man-abroad-heard-on-a-conversation-telling-an-herbalist-to-make-a-woman-her-children-go-insane.html

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Heard Telling An Herbalist To Make Woman, And Her Kids Mad by Fahdiga(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2021
How do we believe this news but since he spoke Yoruba it might be true
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Heard Telling An Herbalist To Make Woman, And Her Kids Mad by illicit(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2021
So what
you violated his rights

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Narrates How He Was Chased & Assaulted By Policemen In Ibadan, Oyo / Mobile Police Inspector Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo State / 45-year-old Man Allegedly Raped Stepdaughter Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.