Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

“I Was There Earlier So I Won’t Miss The Front Seat” – Adekunle Gold To Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was There Earlier So I Won’t Miss The Front Seat” – Adekunle Gold To Simi (402 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was There Earlier So I Won’t Miss The Front Seat” – Adekunle Gold To Simi by SJVM: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2021
As Simi and Adekunle Gold celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary today, AG baby has recalled how and where he met his heartthrob 7 years ago.
Recall that Simi had taken to social media in the wee hours of Wednesday, January 13 to appreciate her hubby, Adekunle Gold on the auspicious event of their second wedding anniversary.

Adekunle Gold has now taken to social media and shared a heartwarming story of how he met his wife, simi, about seven years ago, whom he has now been married to for two years.

READ MORE
https://nubng.com/i-was-there-earlier-so-i-wont-miss-the-front-seat-adekunle-gold-recounts-how-he-met-simi-7-years-ago-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Winning Actress, Cloris Leachman Is Dead / Fans Solicit Support For Treatment Of Sick Ada Jesus / Marriage Counselor Fingers A Married Woman On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.