Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS (12389 Views)

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Omezif(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2021
Those that are supporting evil in this country are only deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Xscape1993(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2021
Hongkog:
Islam is a threat to democracy.
Well, I am still trying to understand the origin of Islam before saying anything.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Timfreds(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2021
Which one be Save Nigeria Movement? Someone will be inside his room typing whatever he likes and call it Nigeria Movt.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Who are these ones again
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:
Join us at Christ Love International Theatre aka CLIT EMPIRE

Follow us on Twitter: houseofclit
Like our Facebook Page: CLIT EMPIRE

God bless you as you do so...
I hope you know what clit means lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Miracle1991: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2021
They have reduced CAN to a political party.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/can-faces-severe-criticism-over-attempt-to-undermine-dss/

All because a man mention buhari and coup in the same sentence
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by UncommonLogic: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.

Enough said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Drupzempire: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
sammysmiles:
Islam! Islam!! Islam!!! This kine religion ehnnnn....
Whatever The Peace of God h[color=#990000][/color]shall reign....
And what does Islam have to do with this?
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Judas
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by drlateef: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
CAN is obviously planning these attacks and that’s why they are angry that their plot has been exposed. DSS did not mention any religious group. But CAN chose to attack DSS which makes it likely that CAN was planning the attacks. And they will then blame the attacks on Boko Haram. And their foot soldiers on naira land will be given ammunition to attack the religion of Islam. What an evil unchristlike plot!
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Pickieox(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I hope you know what clit means lipsrsealed undecided

How? What is our business with an English word? The message is not for everyone. God has his people already. The question is, are you on the Lord's side?
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

How? What is our business with an English word? The message is not for everyone. God has his people already. The question is, are you on the Lord's side?
I wonder why you have to use theater to describe the House of God anyway. Why not center, or mission, or assembly, or simply church? Why theater which completes an acronym that describe the female organ? Some things are to be taken seriously than you imagine
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by AnanseK(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
The CAN of worms.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
But I see no sense in CAN's attack on DSS......for alerting and saving Nigerians from possible Danger?

CAN is playing a script and they should stop dabbling in childish politics.

And Buhari and APC are not playing a script?

Mtchewww......
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
drlateef:
CAN is obviously planning these attacks and that’s why they are angry that their plot has been exposed. DSS did not mention any religious group. But CAN chose to attack DSS which makes it likely that CAN was planning the attacks. And they will then blame the attacks on Boko Haram. And their foot soldiers on naira land will be given ammunition to attack the religion of Islam. What an evil unchristlike plot!

Nonsense. These things will all turn on your heads.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omezif:
Those that are supporting evil in this country are only deceiving themselves.

They have sown the wind. May they reap the whirlwind.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Pickieox(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I wonder why you have to use theater to describe the House of God anyway. Why not center, or mission, or assembly, or simply church? Why theater which completes an acronym that describe the female organ? Some things are to be taken seriously than you imagine

Why worrying over things of the carnal mind? What the Lord has commissioned, no man can stop that...
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by emilo2bad: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
CAN should register with INEC so that they can contest 2023 election since they are already doing so
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by glad7: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Let the right thinking � men speak. If Bishop Kuka had not spoken, would dss have issued the so-called security threat? Let the Dss is just dancing to the tune of the ruling APC.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Ashnoor(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yes! just as CAN is an Islamic organisation
Hongkog:
Islam is a threat to democracy.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Ashnoor(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
sammysmiles:
Islam! Islam!! Islam!!! This kine religion ehnnnn....
Whatever The Peace of God shall reign....
Whoah! Did u read anything that has to do with Islam? why are Nigerians so hypocritical these days? Condemn what's bad, it won't hurt u... But attacking others just to cover somebody's fault is not wise.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Ashnoor(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Very very peaceful indeed! "Idan babu rami mai ya kawo rami"? (northern proverb) and it means "we shouldn't talk about the pit when there's none". I don't want you to think deep, just be sincere with yourself and answer these questions. Why are you attacking the messenger instead of the message? Are u really standing with the truth?
onlygiddi:
She this Northern illiterates grin . what do you know about christ ? anytime they want to decieve people they act ignorant. DSS said some people want to incite religious violence..that is a dumb bullshit talk , it is only Bokoharam and u fulani pedophile worshippers ie Muhammad that are inciting Religious violence, They ended it with south east lol lol , the most peaceful place in Nigeria ... i stand with CAN
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by Osashalom: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Is save Nigeria group still existing?
Generations yet unborn will not forgive the members of that group for matching against a better government and now speaking for an evil regime!
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by onlygiddi: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ashnoor:
Very very peaceful indeed! "Idan babu rami mai ya kawo rami"? (northern proverb) and it means "we shouldn't talk about the pit when there's none". I don't want you to think deep, just be sincere with yourself and answer these questions. Why are you attacking the messenger instead of the message? Are u really standing with the truth?

Any Messanger that never performed a miracle and tells people to wed 6 years old and sleep with them when they are 9 like he did to Aisha is a scammer ..
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by ChoCho54(f): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2021
dollarsplenty:
CAN dabbles a lot into politics of propaganda. Please they should not bring back the days of Pastor Oritsejafor of PDP-CAN
Have you wondered why Muslims riot immediately they leave jumat service shouting Allah Akbar?
Because of what their imam preached to them about Christians.

Now all eyes are open and people are at alert and they are crying now.
Re: Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS by onlygiddi: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ashnoor:

Think deep about a foolish proverb that even a two year old fool will understand , i know every human is beautiful made , so i won't say u a dumb but ur society is Dumb , ur environmental ideas are archaic and Muhammad is still a violent sexual pervert and my little scam dead ant . My dog is more important to human life than an ibecile pedohile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Imo West: Collation Officer Denies Hostage Rumour / Stolen Medical Equipment: Akpabio Moves To Save Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.