Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available (762 Views)

Sell Your Litecoin And Ripple To Pufftech Exchange Now / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! / Etherum, NEO And Ripple Coins Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2021
I buy a few altcoins

I also sell too

2 Likes

Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Price is subject to change

Place your order now

BULK PURCHASES are welcome, regular amount are okay too.

ESCROW (V) are welcome, direct purchase are very okay.

TRANSACTION DONE IN MINUTES

081 -132 - 619 - 85 : call, SMS and WhatsApp
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
A few altcoins available if you need (buying and selling)

Available and ready for you.
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
At your service.
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
BTC and ETH unavailable for now. Tron and ripple available.
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
BTC and ETH unavailable for now. Tron and ripple available.
ETH available now for purchase

1 Like

Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Come exchange your Trons or ripple and get cash immediately.
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Still available, Interested persons can message me. smiley
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2021
I almost got scammed yesterday, I didn't know the user informations was under the scam list on Nairaland.

Very close, he insisted I send first but, I wasn't comfortable with that and we agreed to use a trusted personal/escrow. Halfway to the deal and he left, because he doesn't even have the supposed ripple.

Be careful y'all transacting with, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Still buying Trons and Ripple.
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Still buying Trons, Ripple and Doge coins
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Now buying USDT
Re: I buy Trons and Ripple and a few Altcoins Available by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2021
Buying USDT, Trons and ripple

(1) (Reply)

Binance P2P Supports New Payment Methods For Users In Africa / All You Need To Know About Enaira / Interested In Getting Free Ethereum? Get In. Legit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.